Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space individual tickets now available for every party

danswat79 are you getting any space tickets this year??? or just had enough of their shit?? I did get myself some Tiesto tickets for my night out but after looking everything over (My Schedule) I don't think i'm going to space this year.. I'm doing B.E.D. Crobar, Nikki Beach, UMF 8, Opium Garden, Mansion, Amika, and a bunch of Hotels...

mastergraz

I don't go to any party over $20 . not because i can't afford it but because it is usually ass packed, drinks are expensive and there is no real vibe. Too many dressed up posers only there to be seen. no thanks i'll stick to free daytime pool parties and as underground as i can get in miami.

danswat79 are you getting any space tickets this year??? or just had enough of their shit?? I did get myself some Tiesto tickets for my night out but after looking everything over (My Schedule) I don't think i'm going to space this year.. I'm doing B.E.D. Crobar, Nikki Beach, UMF 8, Opium Garden, Mansion, Amika, and a bunch of Hotels...

mastergraz

I will be at Noctunal before I go to Space - and Nocturnal is right across the street so I'll have a chance to see how things run w/ this 2 AM bullshit. I can always pick up tickets last minute on wanttickets if things are smooth

I will be at Noctunal before I go to Space - and Nocturnal is right across the street so I'll have a chance to see how things run w/ this 2 AM bullshit. I can always pick up tickets last minute on wanttickets if things are smooth

Nocturnal - Is A Great Idea!!!

I'm going to the AM Only Party @ Nocturnal 3/24 I would like to see Above and Beyond, Benny Benassi, BT, David Guetta, and DJ Hell, but more likely won't see them all... will try though...

Paul Van Dyk and Sander Kleinenberg would be at space that night... But not doing that... like i said i'm not doing space this year... If i did go i would see Armin Van Buuren saw him at spin last year but liked him better at Mansion and the Subliminal Sessions which alway's performed at crobar but now found a new home at space... I think last year was the first year at space for the Subliminal Sessions... Alot of people agree about this since there is more space for this event lol

I don't go to any party over $20 . not because i can't afford it but because it is usually ass packed, drinks are expensive and there is no real vibe. Too many dressed up posers only there to be seen. no thanks i'll stick to free daytime pool parties and as underground as i can get in miami.

I do agree with you about the pool parties they are f*cking fun in the sun!!!

I basically do the pool & hotel parties during the days.. than at night i go do the club thing... Last year i did go to alot of underground paries and had an awesome time... Heard alot of great dj's & music at the chesterfield hotel...

there don't seem to be as many pool parties this year as in the past. also, some of the cover charges i've seen are crazy like $50 for Perfecto and Roger Sanchez. i'm hearing you have to get a noise permit for $10K which is the basis behind that.