Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Orgy Last Night Was a MASSIVE Success!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Working on getting the video edited. Don't even try, Kittie, it's only for those who showed up. What an experience I'll never forget! (and yes, Nicki, I *AM* walking funny. You aren't the only one...

Hey ichi_gami!!! I know I was a little out of my mind last night but I think I would have remembered seeing you there....I don't recall anyone else from "my side of the fence" there???

What's up with that?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I think I'm still reeling a bit from all this. sdm1976, we seriously need to get together again. To those who missed- I posted on the original thread yesterday to PM me for details!!! I couldn't give details out otherwise cause I didn't want 50 weirdos at my place!!!! So instead I had 20 weirdos!!! j/k, it was INTENSELY fun and next time will be better!

Well we can get together after Twilo right??

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Hey I just want to say, for those of you who were not invited, you needed someone to vouch for you. That was the only way into this party, otherwise, we would have had freaks we did not really know there.

SDM1976 - girlie, you're welcome for the tricks...I'm sure your bf will be a bit happier. And thanks for helping me discover my "other side".

Oh BTW, why don't I remember Ichi Gami? Does anyone remember him being there, or is it just me???

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Hey I just want to say, for those of you who were not invited, you needed someone to vouch for you. That was the only way into this party, otherwise, we would have had freaks we did not really know there.

SDM1976 - girlie, you're welcome for the tricks...I'm sure your bf will be a bit happier. And thanks for helping me discover my "other side".

Oh BTW, why don't I remember Ichi Gami? Does anyone remember him being there, or is it just me???

Diva...you still coming over this friday??? yes my bf is very happy!!

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Originally posted by misskittie:

I didnt even know the damn thing was going on! Man you guys suck!

Wheres James....you guys arent coming to the one we set up! HMPH!!!

Kittie-

Oh please! These scrubs weren't invited in the first place!

cwm8.gif

cwm32.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Standards, People... Standards

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Now onto my gross talk: I know it's been years since I've been with a woman...and trust me, I'm very clean and hygene-conscious...for some reason, I still have "the smell" on my hands!!!!! I tried to eat breakfast and almost threw up (no offense to any of you---just doesn't go well with eggs).

OOOOOO, no you didn't!!! That's it, you're getting bum rushed on Friday. I'm going to get the girlies together and we are each going to take turns sitting on your face! LOL!

Oh and btw, Crackorn doll... Do you think it might be possible for us to have a private session sometime? You really rocked me and with all the darn sharing, I didn't really get my fill of you!

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I was thinking of getting rid of my rat but maybe I will keep it until out next little group get together if you guys insist.

You guys (uk, diva, plus others)were pretty tasty - have to admit that. And you did a pretty good job on me as well. Thx again.

peace - chick

diva- anytime at all! That guy was very entertaining, does he need special pants or something? DAMN! I definitely feel..............different? Kinda like after the first time you get laid and you're strutting around. Rich, you think you still smell, you should come take a whiff of my place!!! Yum yum!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

diva- anytime at all! That guy was very entertaining, does he need special pants or something? DAMN! I definitely feel..............different? Kinda like after the first time you get laid and you're strutting around. Rich, you think you still smell, you should come take a whiff of my place!!! Yum yum!!

Aaaw sugar! Can we do it Friday, after S&D?

Oh man, between the booze, weed and sex, your place must have a pretty strong odor... We should have a clean up party now!

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by misskittie:

Whoa..what...wait one hot dang minute there!

This happened? Really?? WTF WHY WASNT I ALERTED????

grrrrrrrrrr cwm23.gifcwm21.gifcwm23.gifcwm21.gifcwm21.gif

I know!! same here!!!!!!! WTF>!?!?!!?!?

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by uknjx2:

There's no way you could've made it here from Kutztown in time to join in the festivities, but next time......

Trust me, there is WAY, oh yes!! I could've been there faster than u could imagine... cwm35.gif But hey, There's always next time! I hope u had a lot of fun... And please, let me know in advance... U'd be amazed how fast I get there!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

I think I'm ready for another one pretty soon. Gotta get the stink out of my place before the parents wake up. I can't believe they didn't jump in on the fun! To the board members who were there and didn't post-

COWARDS!!!!!!! BTW- some of the video has been reviewed- interesting indeed. We may have to have a "Members Only" viewing one of these days!

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Diva- who was that guy you brought and what was THAT THING hanging between his legs? Chick is calling him "Three Legs" from now on. jammy, you are one of a kind, girl.

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Diva- who was that guy you brought and what was THAT THING hanging between his legs? Chick is calling him "Three Legs" from now on. jammy, you are one of a kind, girl.

Isn't he great? He keeps the stereotype about the Brothers alive! But there is such a thing as too big for me, that's why he and I are only friends...

Oh and I forgot to mention, Chick and his big ol flavor saver! Now do you girls understand why I like men with facial hair?

And excuse me NFK, we do have standards, that's why we didn't invite just anyone, so there!

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Isn't he great? He keeps the stereotype about the Brothers alive! But there is such a thing as too big for me, that's why he and I are only friends...

Ok...I didn't want to mention the "three legged man" but...well; I've been around the block a few times...have seen all shapes and sizes...that was just wrong! I felt kind of bad for the dude because I'm sure most women can't handle that so he probably doesn't get much real action. I didn't even offer because I didn't want to risk a dislocated jaw bone. I was scared of that!

Anyway, there should be some kind of statue or monument made for him.

Now onto my gross talk: I know it's been years since I've been with a woman...and trust me, I'm very clean and hygene-conscious...for some reason, I still have "the smell" on my hands!!!!! I tried to eat breakfast and almost threw up (no offense to any of you---just doesn't go well with eggs).

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 12-18-2000).]