Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*~*~*~SVEN VATH AT TWILO LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Get the twilo at 12 exactly.....practically empty1:30 peeps start to show.....by 2-2:15 place was jumpin......Sven came on at like 2:15 or so......ALL Night, he spun hard shit. it got harder every hour.....AMAZING music....hardest ive ever exp. at a club. Laser show was intense!

Now to the personals.

V- Always a great time out. I'm sure it was great for you from begining to end.

Roly-Keep Whistlin bebe...lol

Dee-You da MAN!!!!!.....IM me at fantom0680

No Limit- it was awesome meeting you bro. Hope to see you out there on the floor again soon (S&D?)

Gambit- bro....i see you one min....then dont see you for 2 hours....you stelthy little bugger smile.gif

NOW FOR THE LATE COMERS....THESE PEEPS TOTALLY SUPRISED ME smile.gif

Andy- my PB&J Eatin partner in crime. Great to see you out bro. I hope that you had fun despite the long week which just past. Next weekend should prove to get the best of us. smile.gif

Steve- Bro, Always awesome seein you out....we MUST chill some more soon.

And finally!

Kat- Totally suprised the hell out of me. It was great hanging out with you for the 2nd time since we started to chat....lol. We must change that....you're too fuckin cool to not chill with.

Alrighty. That's it from me.

Signin off...

-AL

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Damn Damn Damn. I was sure Sven wasn't going to show due to visa problems, since he had missed his gig in Chivago the night before. So rather than take our chances I hit up DT instead.

As always Danny never disappoints, but man I wish I was there, the night must have been fantastic. Tell me more.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

got in 'bout 3:42am from hunka bunka sayreville nj club..18w 21m NICE...nice to see clubplanet (c/p) peeps there...and for those who rolled in late i'm glad u guys came...sober all nite but still had a blast....my eye hurts little from the smoke screen but hey not complaining...

Sven music is alot better than his hairstyle...really good music kinda techno/trance and some lyrics to it..."nice"

even nicer are all the people from c/p bringing in more newbies...met uhm...watcha makallit....something d..dallas girl that came with trippitrance and D and aztec..and ofcourse that funky chick..mysticmelody, rolly, and cathyo...

met svan vath girlfriend the girl with santa hat cool chick... I guess not as much people showed up cos they're saving themselves for next fri. s/d I can't wait..

Ahhh TwiloOoOoOoOooooOoo......

I'm starting to feel as though this place is one of my homes

Yes the music was totally banging from the minute I walked in. And that was around 4 Id say. My perk...when Sven played Barbarella! Ahhhh I love this song soooo much!

Made me bop bop bop away.

Alby is right though. It did keep getting harder and harder as he went on but that was the fun of it. The tracks he was laying down as well as the lazer show were incredible! I saw some freaky ass things going on in those lights....made me say "WHOAAAAA" hehe. I kept wanting to sit down and stop dancing but I just couldnt do. My legs were soo sore and I was truthfully exhausted but the music wouldnt let me sit! It just kept pulling me back towards the dance floor!

The vibe of all the clubbers was up too. Everyone was smiling but I would have expected a little more energy personally.

All in all....I had a SlAmMiNg time! I wasnt even supposed to go...just decided to go surprise some of my fav peeps.

I guess I can do a little shout out section:

Okay, I have to thank Andy and Steve for meeting up there with me....and for keeping it a secret hehe. Thank you soo much guys. I was soo psyched that I was getting out of work early and I dont think I would have went if you didnt decide to go. I owe yas a late nighter now...hehe!

Andy...Im sure you were lovin life as much as I was last night...well maybe not as much but you were checkin things out! Thankies for sharing with me...its always a fun time when we hang out..just gotta get you off that damn pole (no excuses for being tired either hehe). Thank you again for being so easily persuaded into going to Twilo....you know you wanted to go anywa. I just agve you more of a reason to get your bum bum ova there! HA! See ya next weekend....with my bellz on.

Steve it was really nice to meet ya! Your a sweetheart and you just keep on goin dont ya!?!? I dont think I saw you NOT dancing last night~ Cant wait to hang again....oh thats next Friday! Great meeting ya!

Alby, Alby, Alby, Alby....

Like I told ya before, that look on your face when you realized I was there was *PRICELESS*. Im soo glad I was able to brighten your night (with my purple strobes and all) . We will have to hang out again... we have quite an interesting friendship though Ill tell ya that much! Thank you SOOOOOOOO MUCH for that massage. You have *NO* idea what I felt during that...woohooo baby! Just woohooo!

Let' see who's next...

Ahhhh......the man with PRICELESS LOOK #2, Dee! hehehe I love surprising you. You always can make me smile...and ya give some of the bestest hugs to be found in Twilo!

Im glad I got to see you and hang out for a while. You were trippy to watch with those lil blue lights ya always carry with ya. Hope you got home safe...see you soon!!!! >mua<

Veronica..it was a pleasure to meet you. I think it's safe to say that you can be classified in the "free spirited group". Maybe we will see each other soon...Coming for S&D???

Roly...do u remember meeting me??? heheh. That was too funny. You probably have noo idea what Im talking about right now do ya?!?! haha even better! It was nice to meet you as well. I kept loosing you though. One minute you were there...then you were gone. And in an instant "boom" ya popped up again! We'll have to chat some more and hang out again!

pOOh...my man...wasnt expecting you there! Glad I did though..you always brighten up my nights some how. Next time we'll hang a little more. You disappeared this time on me. Oh well....Im use to let downs by you! haha j/p. You know I luv ya! Hope you had a good time.

And last but certainly not least....Art. Thanks for the hook up! That was NiiiiiiiiiicEEE! Maybe Ill be seeing ya later tonight. Thanks one final time...it was fun!!

I'm surprised only a few were actually there last night though ... from the board that is. I assume we are all getting our rest for the *BIG* night next weekend hmmmmm???

Okay Im all done...sorry to bore anyone. But I like to ramble on...I could talk about my entire trippy venture home though....hahah it was definately one for the memory books Ill tell ya that. Crazy Things Goin On In This World...craZy things....

cwm38.gif xoxoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 12-16-2000).]

any trainspotters???

he played a track round 5:20 had a male voice speaking in the background with a hard moving rythm..sort of a progrssive house style ala digweed btu just ten times harder.

not too specific but its hard to convey what i heard. best fucken track i have ever heard at twilo.

so pissed i didnt have my cell on me to record it.

Originally posted by sleepiswaste:

any trainspotters???

he played a track round 5:20 had a male voice speaking in the background with a hard moving rythm..sort of a progrssive house style ala digweed btu just ten times harder.

not too specific but its hard to convey what i heard. best fucken track i have ever heard at twilo.

so pissed i didnt have my cell on me to record it.

that tracks was delicious, i'd like to know it too. also those tracks he played with robot voices were fat, oldschool...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Okay, I guess it's just plain fact that I am definately not a techno head.

It was good for the first hour or so but then it just got wayyyy too hard and repetitive. The beats were just all jumbled up together.

It was really good seeing some of you guys there though!!

Suneil, I missed you again!!! URGH!!! cwm23.gif

Nolimit, thanks for the help babe!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendon Behan angel.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

that tracks was delicious, i'd like to know it too. also those tracks he played with robot voices were fat, oldschool...

i'm with you there. did you see how sven got into it when those robotic voices kicked in? he was really into it too...

anyway, attached is my response to another sven vath thread. i was on the dance floor all night and had to take care of some friends for most of the night so i didn't get to meet you guys. sorry

cwm36.gif all you guys seem so cool, hopefully i'll meet you my next time at twilo which will be the 29th for pappa. until then... peace cwm30.gif

"Can you say... Sven Vath ROCKS!!!!!????

He was amazing!!! from the time I stepped into Twilo to the time I left (well almost to the time I left), I was on the dance floor moving to his awesome mixing of hard techno. If many of you read the posts on Picotto about hard techno (house) not being able to take you on a journey, well you better go see Sven next time he is here! Move the crowd... build songs galore...some unique never heard (for me that is) techno music that was totally in sync with the lasers and the cold mist.

Sven is now my second favorite DJ at Twilo after PVD. For those who haven't seen him yet... GO!!!! One of my best nights at Twilo, ever!"

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!