Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTATIONS and TSETTOS

Yo! Rogaine!!! ROLMFAOLKJSOIUEKWAUSDPIOFWJDPAOSD!!!!!!

(that shit is getting old too!) I can deal with the LOL but the other crap needs to stop. biggrin.gif

Anyway,don't you love how people just post about shit they know nothing about. Take MISERY for instance, she constantly has her little hoofs into everything. It's sort of like talking just to hear yourself do it! SO ANNOYING!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cwm27.gif

Don't you non-believers get it, the more negative shit you speak about Denny the more he eats it up and spins even better each and every week.So keep talking you flatter him with both negative and positive, he's still getting attention either way. So thanks for the flattery. And when you want to speak about music and the difference between Tempts and EXIT, learn that there is a difference when your trying to accomodate two totally different crowds.

P.S.

There is no energy in SF, so anything is step up from that crack den.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh god what's the deal with all these anal ppl? So it's Denny, ok.. Big deal..

Speaking of Anal (because your looks resemble your words of choice).... which one are you again? You know, in that Charlie's Angels post with you and your two friends. Are you the long dark haired one or the one with the crooked mouth, resembling a horse (no,I believe that is Rachel1997, right?)? I don't know...I was just curious.

Originally posted by ephor:

I live at the jersey shore, about hmm 5min by car to temps, i live by manaloking... never beenn to temps but i will be there for opening night and all summer, i know the owners just never thought to check it out... what nights are the good nights?? anyone stay in lavallette or surrounding area in the summer? PM me...

MANTOLOKING's got the nicest houses in the area.

------------------

signature.gif

Tempts reopens the first saturday in May.

Yes it is $20 but its only $10 if you have a vip card and most people that go to Tempts go every weekend so they make shure in march and april that they go to clubs like Metro and Soundgarden and pick up vip cards when they have the give aways. I think they have a night at Metro where they give out 300 and also Soundgarden.It's defintaly worth it to pick one up if you plan on going alot.

Originally posted by tempkid:

Tempts reopens the first saturday in May.

Yes it is $20 but its only $10 if you have a vip card and most people that go to Tempts go every weekend so they make shure in march and april that they go to clubs like Metro and Soundgarden and pick up vip cards when they have the give aways. I think they have a night at Metro where they give out 300 and also Soundgarden.It's defintaly worth it to pick one up if you plan on going alot.

They definitely have give aways at Soundgarden, I went last year to try & get one & the guy at the door told me that they were giving them out around 1:30am, I had a prior engagement so I left.

Also I think even Hunka Bunka & Abyss have giveaways also, just gotta listen for when they are.

Hey, while we're on the subject, what do you think the chances of me getting a house in Seaside/Ortly this summer....I have been slacking and plan to go next weekend..should I go to a realtor or rent privately? Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

MANTOLOKING's got the nicest houses in the area.

Hell Yeas they do...I spend my times on Rt 35 checking those houses out...I was like OMG, OMG, OMG...I picked up a realty brouchure and checked out the prices for some of those places and it is not cheap, let me tell ya...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas