Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...sopranos..

misk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That whole Tony getting shot by Uncle Jun really caught me off guard. I thought it was one of those dream sequences again.

And misk, Sugar and I are planning a trip to Nori. And since you said Taka is better, I guess we'll check that place out too. We actually got some sushi delivered last night because we were dying for it after Sopranos.

Did you ever go to Manado in Morris Plains?

I just with Adrianna was still on the show. Damn she was hot.

she's alive.

I feel it.

They never showed her DEAD

unless I see someone actually DEAD and not breathing I believe that they are alive and in hiding somewhere with these types of shows.

I need me some PROOF.

long live Adriana

she's alive.

I feel it.

They never showed her DEAD

unless I see someone actually DEAD and not breathing I believe that they are alive and in hiding somewhere with these types of shows.

I need me some PROOF.

long live Adriana

Believe me, that bitch is deader than dead. Sil's no joke.

i wonder whats going to happen to tony:confused:

Me too 1361.gif

I was kinda disappointed with last nights episode. It seemed like it dragged on too long. And do you like how Uncle Jun tried to blame Tony for shooting himself? That guy needs to go...seriously. :gang:

...i fucking HATE dream sequences...so boring....if that was all cut out it woulda been better....we get it..he is dreaming about a 'normal' life......also..i was disturbed when carm was talking about how hot she was DOWN THERE lol.....

...aj is gonna do something stupid...and prob end up shooting himself cause he is a pussy ....

..meadows nipples were guest starring last night .....

...vito needs to come out so he can get killed .....

i heard rumor that adrianna is coming back.. again its just rumor. when she got wacked in the woods, i don't think they showed her dead did they?

she's definately alive

they never showed her lifeless and dead which means shes vacationing it up somewhere.. probably with Tupac and Biggie

she's definately alive

they never showed her lifeless and dead which means shes vacationing it up somewhere.. probably with Tupac and Biggie

Adrianna is dead. Let it go...

Also, what was up with the homo trying to get AJ to come with him?

Paulie: "Hey Van Helsing, come on, I'll give you a ride home."

LMFAO!!! :funny:

..that was greatness!....i love it.....

..why is everyone so into adge coming back..she sucks...she is a rat..

....and i think the whole vito thing was him just sucking up....not like he was gonna rape him lol....he got the sphiadelle and was always the 1st one at the hospital.........how bout when he ripped ass lmao..what was the point of that!

also..i was disturbed when carm was talking about how hot she was DOWN THERE lol.....

What did she exactly say? I remember it coming out of nowhere. She was telling him that she liked being picked up and she just blurted that shit out. :rofl:

...i think that was everyone's response ....she was all....."u used to have so much hair...i could grab onto it .....u are a bull......I AM WET!.....

.....weird.....but i guess if he is gonna be pulled out of a coma...nothing like a hot wet nani to do the job...