Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A SADDDDDD DAY FOR OUR COUNTRY

HOW COULD THIS BE, BUSH AS PRESIDENT, FUCKING GREAT. LOOK AT HIM, HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN, WELL IN 4 YEARS CLINTON WILL TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS AND THROW ANOTHER BUSH INTO THE FIRE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Well, he is a complete buffoon, but that doesn't mean that we are all doomed! Bush is a puppet for the Republican Party. Not a word that he has said has come out of his mouth. So, we aren't in Bush's hands, we are in the hands of the Republicans, who aren't all as evil as people like to think. So, no, Bush isn't ging to be able to push the Red button or ruin our economy. Its just that nothing GOOD will get done. The one really bad thing is that the SUpreme court will become extremely conservative for much of the rest of our lives.......

Dima

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

Im pretty happy.... cwm17.gifcwm17.gif

well im not but no need to start an argument, whats done is done

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

chick.gif

what the fuck are you talking about? clinton cant run for pres again you moron. and what the fuck has gore done for this country. you cant trust him. newsflash our economy is going to hell and its all happening while clinton is in office. bush has to come in and fix this fucking mess were in. bush was the right choice. i must say if clinton could go for a third term i would defenitely vote for him. another thing, bush is going to crack down on immigrants and on welfare, which will save us alot of money. and what about his tax cuts? GO BUSH!

what's sad is that you think that just because al gore 'speaks' well, you assume that he's smarter, more suited for the job.

gore is a bullshit artist, and he has you all bullshitted. and the pathetic thing is you people are buying it. that's what is sad.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by greekstud:

what the fuck are you talking about? clinton cant run for pres again you moron.

First of all, you shouln't be so quick to call someone a moron. Especially when they are right. Clinton can indeed run for another term. Just not this one. You are allowed more then 2 terms, just not more than 2 consecutive terms. Know your facts before you personally insult someone.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by momadance:

First of all, you shouln't be so quick to call someone a moron. Especially when they are right. Clinton can indeed run for another term. Just not this one. You are allowed more then 2 terms, just not more than 2 consecutive terms. Know your facts before you personally insult someone.

Peace,

Michael

Sorry, but you are the incorrect one. You cannot be president for more than 2 terms or 10 years in your life. Most governors offices and the New York mayor have the "2 consecutive terms" thing, but for president, not so.

And Ivy League education is rigorous. Gore failed out of Harvard Law School despite being a very well-connected senator's son, so connections alone dont get you the degree apparently.

JohnB

Greekstud: If you intend to participate in an intelligent conversation it can only strengthen your case to exclude personal insults at other people (calling someone a moron makes you all the less credible). And these tax cuts you speak of -- unless I become an old rich white man in the next 4 years I doubt any of that will come near me. Remember, these are REPUBLICANS. As a college student, an american citizen but still Latina I'm screwed all around.

goldenman: I agree about liking Nader, but I voted for Gore. Here's my reasoning (It made some sense to me...): Bush terrifies me on many levels. Although I like Nader's ideas, I know that he's too radical and that he would actually be taking votes away from Gore (i.e. making it easier for Bush to pull out the win). I'd like Nader to be a senator or representative, but he's not ready to run the country. The purpose of a third party is to stir things up, which is great... but this was NOT the year to do it! As it was, it was going to be close and now as a result we're stuck with Bush. I mean, if Nader weren't there, Gore would have won - is that agreed? Because anyone who'd vote for Nader would be decidedly anti-Bush, but still be principled enough to vote. Either way, that was my logic.

What's done is sone as msoprano13 said.

This is the man who had HOW MANY people executed? This guy's going to push to overturn Roe vs. Wade. God help us all... especially those of us who are women who hope to have a say in what we can and can't do with our bodies. (I mean, I'm more pro-choice than any other specific view on the subject... I mean though I may not specifically endorse abortion, I think it's a decision I should be able to make... but that's another post on another board!!)...

Here's to a fast 4 years... hopefully as quick and painless as possible... and if it gets too scary too soon, I'm moving to Guam... no wait, that's an American territory... Well, then Canada, here I come!

- meli -

cwm34.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

what the fuck are you talking about? clinton cant run for pres again you moron. and what the fuck has gore done for this country. you cant trust him. newsflash our economy is going to hell and its all happening while clinton is in office. bush has to come in and fix this fucking mess were in. bush was the right choice. i must say if clinton could go for a third term i would defenitely vote for him. another thing, bush is going to crack down on immigrants and on welfare, which will save us alot of money. and what about his tax cuts? GO BUSH!

you are the only moron on this board, first off these last 8 years has been the most prosporous economic boom in our nations history, you are the only moron here so shut the fuck up

------------------

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

you are the only moron on this board, first off these last 8 years has been the most prosporous economic boom in our nations history, you are the only moron here so shut the fuck up

Well said!!

I hate fkn Bush... How can u put a man who hasnt even been in Europe since his college days in charge of the most influential/powerful nation in the world?!?! Damned texas hick... He has a lot of catching up to do as far as Int'l affairs is concerned!!

Does anyone remeber the last State of the Union Address!?!?! I was fkn cheering like it was the superbowl!! Clinton IS the man!! he's gotta be the best thing to happen to America in the last 25 yrs!! Well back to the St of Union add, he mentioned: We have the biggest budget surplus in Our history, Our economy is on the biggest growth streak in yrs, we are the most powerful country in the world etc.. etc.. etc.. Besides, he's the only president who could get away with getting a blowjob in the oval office!! U just gotta love this guy!!!

Go Bill!!!

Clinton for 2005! hahaha

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

although i do agree that bush isnt exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer he was educated at yale and went on to receive an m.b.a from harvard.....where were you fucking educated?

Come on, numbnuts, where did you go to school? I know you want to say it...

cwm6.gif ~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Originally posted by mp3some:

Well said!!

I hate fkn Bush... How can u put a man who hasnt even been in Europe since his college days in charge of the most influential/powerful nation in the world?!?! Damned texas hick... He has a lot of catching up to do as far as Int'l affairs is concerned!!

Does anyone remeber the last State of the Union Address!?!?! I was fkn cheering like it was the superbowl!! Clinton IS the man!! he's gotta be the best thing to happen to America in the last 25 yrs!! Well back to the St of Union add, he mentioned: We have the biggest budget surplus in Our history, Our economy is on the biggest growth streak in yrs, we are the most powerful country in the world etc.. etc.. etc.. Besides, he's the only president who could get away with getting a blowjob in the oval office!! U just gotta love this guy!!!

Go Bill!!!

Clinton for 2005! hahaha

You are so right on every count -- Clinton rules... the economy is in great shape... But has anyone noticed that the figures on wall street have been crappy ever since this election bullsh*t started up... and even though we finally decided what we're doing things STILL haven't picked up.

Think that's a coincedence?

Probably NOT. I bet it's foreshadowing of what's to come... Dark political clouds are looming in the distance...

- meli -

cwm34.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com