Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelorette party in Sobe, any suggestions???

lmg

Whats up, a friend on mine is trying to set up a bachelorette party in Miami from Thursday, March 30th - Sunday, April 2nd. Any suggestions? Just looking for places to get wild and crazy- typical bachelor/bachelorette party type shit.

Im thinking places like Nikki Beach, Clevelendar for daytime.... Mansion, Pawn Shop, Automatic Slims...? for nighttime.

Suggestions/hookups will be helpful, thanks in advance.

They're hot. I know it is right after wmc and its probably better off to be honest. I dont know how much into the scene they really are. They were probably more like, "lets go to South Beach" not knowing anything about the wmc. You really think its gonna be dead?

They're hot. I know it is right after wmc and its probably better off to be honest. I dont know how much into the scene they really are. They were probably more like, "lets go to South Beach" not knowing anything about the wmc. You really think its gonna be dead?

I doubt it will be dead. Always something to do in Miami. Plus you always have the beach and nice weather.

Although I will let some of the locals respond to if it's dead or not.

How old is this group?

If you can get a hold of Rolly66 from Crobar(he's actually on this forum) I can assure you he can make ur Bachelorette party an AMAZING one at Crobar....who knows ur party might even rollover to Nocturnal or Space;)!!!!

If you really want to stay away from the club scene I suggest you guys have a Martini Party at the Hotel you girls maybe staying at....maybe invite a few strippers if you want to make a to go for the old fashion party.

Or you guys can have the Martini party and then end up getting so DRUNK that you girls just decide to get in the pool naked and the next morning you all wakeup naked next to each other wondering what happened....hope this helps!!!!

:)

What I would do if you didn't know what to do.

Thursday...find some post WMC party to go to.

Friday - Opium/Prive or Crobar upstairs VIP. Nocturnal afterhours

Saturday - Mansion. Space afterhours.

Sunday - Nikki Beach then maybe Suite or Mansion.

Being its the week after Music Conference, we have booked DJ Le Spam and the Spam Allstars. They are a latin Grammy nominated latin funk band with a dj who runs beats ln loops. Dope ass live music. We also have an Om dj playing in celebration of a couple having their party with us. Check out google on the spam allstars. Great especially if people are from out of town and have never seen the allstars live.

pEACE

www.aquabooty.com

Saturday April 1 st

Aquabooty Glass@The Forge 342 41st street miami beach

Being its the week after Music Conference, we have booked DJ Le Spam and the Spam Allstars. They are a latin Grammy nominated latin funk band with a dj who runs beats ln loops. Dope ass live music. We also have an Om dj playing in celebration of a couple having their party with us. Check out google on the spam allstars. Great especially if people are from out of town and have never seen the allstars live.

pEACE

www.aquabooty.com

Saturday April 1 st

Aquabooty Glass@The Forge 342 41st street miami beach

Yeah I saw those guys at Jazid a few times. They definitely create a great vibe and people just get up and dance. I was pretty impressed. Definitely a "must see" local band, especially for "out-of-towners." :D