Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official CP Meet up @ Hobar for DT

So who's ready for DT on friday? lets try this meet up thing again for those of you who never got a chance to meet with your other Clubplaneteers. Lets do it friday? SO SAY 3:00 AM By the exits behind the ViP area? i'm expecting NmM TO SHOW UP so we can handle this Battle once and for all ohh and SilverBull already called him out on another thread so i think he might have to show up this time shit is serioussssss!!! SEe you all there :clap2:

Ok, so I am pretty much down to meet up at 3 am behind the vip exits, wait is that all the way when you walk in the bar is on the right hand side walk down till you see the exit doors? if so ill be there at 3 am to chill and talk to some peeps

names marty ak glowball.. hehehe

Ok, so I am pretty much down to meet up at 3 am behind the vip exits, wait is that all the way when you walk in the bar is on the right hand side walk down till you see the exit doors? if so ill be there at 3 am to chill and talk to some peeps

names marty ak glowball.. hehehe

k ill try to remember that Marty. Ill be on a couple 1000mg's of Fukitol's so who knows what will happen. I guess just look for the guy with the joker smile on his face, most likely that would be me, my names Brian