Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT reviews at Crobar?

I finally got home. Party ended around 3:05pm. Time to get sleep b4 heading over to cielo for tedd patterson, tonite. Some good and some bad hrs but a fter 9am it was nothing but perfection. I must be losign my stamina cause i was very tired by 7am. But got a second wind back thankfully and choose my spots here and there to get down.

But when he droped "E2E4" from 1981 around 1pm i think. He played it for 44mins (song is about 58mins long) i danced the whole thing. That was the highlight of my night.

Shout out to glowball for being mad cool and i met alot of new people, sorry if i cant remember b=names right now. So after being there from 1130pm fri night until 3pm sat afternoon. All i can say is that danny played a lot of styles for a lot of different people. And i had a great time. Danny still my fave dj and number 1 dj in the world, imo.

Yes their were some lows in the night, but if you were part of his BE YOURSELF residency "family" then you know how great it was after 9am.

I finally got home. Party ended around 3:05pm. Time to get sleep b4 heading over to cielo for tedd patterson, tonite. Some good and some bad hrs but a fter 9am it was nothing but perfection. I must be losign my stamina cause i was very tired by 7am. But got a second wind back thankfully and choose my spots here and there to get down.

But when he droped "E2E4" from 1981 around 1pm i think. He played it for 44mins (song is about 58mins long) i danced the whole thing. That was the highlight of my night.

Shout out to glowball for being mad cool and i met alot of new people, sorry if i cant remember b=names right now. So after being there from 1130pm fri night until 3pm sat afternoon. All i can say is that danny played a lot of styles for a lot of different people. And i had a great time. Danny still my fave dj and number 1 dj in the world, imo.

Yes their were some lows in the night, but if you were part of his BE YOURSELF residency "family" then you know how great it was after 9am.

what the heck is "E2E4" and how do you know about this song? I was 5 when it came out....and i don't think your are much older or younger then me...lol!!!

what the heck is "E2E4" and how do you know about this song? I was 5 when it came out....and i don't think your are much older or younger then me...lol!!!

E2E4 is the birth of trance by a german producer/guitar player called MARTIN something i cant spell the name of the top of my head right now. And like im always saying if your a fan of the music and culture reasearch and learn your history. And my home collection of music consists of about 5000 pieces of vinyl and over 400 cds now, and im not a dj. Just a very dedicated dance/house culture fan. Im a walking boxing encyclopedia and a house music dance historian of sorts hehe.

One song lasting for 44 mins ? WTF, sounds like the amount of time JP would spin the same record. BWAHAHA.

But the difference is that the actual song is 58mins long and its not BOOM BOOM BOOM 132bpms or some shit. It nice and melodic very downtempo but yet powerful.

dam sounds like you had fun gabe when youc alled me at like 1:15 the track in the background sounded Crazyyyy lol i wish i didnt leave when i did wich was wayyy too early but iw as tired and didnt feel like loooking for everyone.i'm sure he killed it.

What a night! Danny tore it up, showing us why he's the best DJ in the world. It's a bit of inspiration to see someone who's so talented and just so into what they're doing, even after all these years. Crowd was good, nice vibe goin on, hardly any mangled asians to deal with. Had to leave at 9, wish I could've stayed later. What time did it go til?????

they should start selling coffee at these clubs, lol. By 7am my legs felt like they had bricks attached to them. I stopped drinking alcohol at 3am. Drank water for the rest of the 4 hours. I just didnt have enough energy to stay any later.

I just cant understand how danny could spin til 3pm. It amaze's me. Jp i could understand cuz hes gettin fucked up and shit. But doin it sober. Christ i wanted to bring danny a breakfast buritto before i left. BUt i guess if your gettin paid 10 grand of whatever he got for the night id stand up djing for 16 hours to.

they should start selling coffee at these clubs, lol. By 7am my legs felt like they had bricks attached to them. I stopped drinking alcohol at 3am. Drank water for the rest of the 4 hours. I just didnt have enough energy to stay any later.

I just cant understand how danny could spin til 3pm. It amaze's me. Jp i could understand cuz hes gettin fucked up and shit. But doin it sober. Christ i wanted to bring danny a breakfast buritto before i left. BUt i guess if your gettin paid 10 grand of whatever he got for the night id stand up djing for 16 hours to.

What makes u think he was sober???

What makes u think he was sober???

Do you know DT?

Have you looked into his booth while hes playing. Theres a bunch of food there to keep him going. And the man is against drugs as am i. It is all very possible.

And SHELTER is still one of the only club that when that clock reaches 6am they serve food to keep you goin until timmy regisford is done around 1pm.

Do you know DT?

Have you looked into his booth while hes playing. Theres a bunch of food there to keep him going. And the man is against drugs as am i. It is all very possible.

And SHELTER is still one of the only club that when that clock reaches 6am they serve food to keep you goin until timmy regisford is done around 1pm.

Yo gabe, it was such a pleasure meeting you man, now tonight i am off to VC at crobar !!! heehehe not again! lol.. good times

Do you know DT?

The only club out this way that serves food, that I can think of off the top of my head, is Circus Disco in LA. More clubs should do that, definitely. DT till 3 in the afternoon. Amazing.

finally met the infamous silverbull last nite and in between his lethal dance moves he was nice enough to inform me when the real dibiza was on and that song is insane.....left at 8am couldnt hang ne more but was able to hear killer tracks like coldplay - talk

twisted

many other dark beat bangers

ultra crowded but there were a million girls and got to meet serge devant so that was sick too