Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free live sets from DJNERO Undergroundnightlife.com PROMO

djoner

as far as i Know sorry bro already a dj Anthony nero in NYC hahaha...trust me he was around way before you hahaha

Well, he's inactive. Oh well. I'm copyrighting all my shit now because 107.9 FM played it as a "WMC PROMO" and never gave me credit nor did they request permission for broadcast. They will be hearing from the government soon.

My Mixes

For all who didn't get them.

http://www.djneromusic.com

If you want the promotional 2 Hour Live Set brought to you by Undergroundhighlife.com (Still developing) , leave me a comment on myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/djneronyc

Request it and give me a holla. I will email you back with the link!

In other news: Some DJ was playing my mix under a corny reggeaton beat. This was at 11:50 Eastern standard time on 107.9FM in NYC. Please be aware these mixes are for your own private use. Any re-broadcast or copying(except for one personal copy for your car or home stereo) is against copyright laws. Clearchannel networks....Give me a call to settle this out of court. We can work out a deal.

My home phone number is 718-531-1664.

Spread the word, and always ask for the DJ when you call.

Oner...

DJ NERO

Vibal Records

• 4 weeks later...

ha ha i am copy writed pal.. dj nero aka anthony nero ceo xtortion records since 99 and ive been playing by nero since 97.... all on paper so im still waiting for the govn to call me... ive been paying taxes on that almost 10 yrs pal all good though there are alot of djs biting names there was 2 gonzos if u all remember lol no biggie because i usually go by anthony nero... i use dj nero for parties and raves.... and now that im back look for stuff real real soon...

miss u guys and cp

anthony nero nyc

ha ha i am copy writed pal.. dj nero aka anthony nero ceo xtortion records since 99 and ive been playing by nero since 97.... all on paper so im still waiting for the govn to call me... ive been paying taxes on that almost 10 yrs pal all good though there are alot of djs biting names there was 2 gonzos if u all remember lol no biggie because i usually go by anthony nero... i use dj nero for parties and raves.... and now that im back look for stuff real real soon...

miss u guys and cp

anthony nero nyc

I want DJNERO please