Clubplanet Nightlife Community

###HOW LATE INTO THE NIGHT IS LATE FOR U?###

Ok This question has been on my mind. I see some of you bastards posting how you were all pissed off at PVD for leaving at 8am or Carl Cocks leaving at 4:30am. The question I have for you are you all retarded? That's fucking late as hell. I personally think all DJ should be off the decks by 4am. Including S & D. I mean seriously, I think it's fucking ridiculous that some of them play until the morning. That's fucking late as hell. I say, make a rule for all the clubs that the DJ Should be gone by 4am. For me 12:30 is late and I like to go to sleep by 1, just so you all know.

Originally posted by bastardino:

Ok This question has been on my mind. I see some of you bastards posting how you were all pissed off at PVD for leaving at 8am or Carl Cocks leaving at 4:30am. The question I have for you are you all retarded? That's fucking late as hell. I personally think all DJ should be off the decks by 4am. Including S & D. I mean seriously, I think it's fucking ridiculous that some of them play until the morning. That's fucking late as hell. I say, make a rule for all the clubs that the DJ Should be gone by 4am. For me 12:30 is late and I like to go to sleep by 1, just so you all know.

um lol well last time i was at twilo. i went to sf first (on a friday) got to sf at like 2:30am closed(early like 5:45) got to twilo for s&d at like 6am and closed(10:30am)

when i go to sf on sats i usually dont get there untill like 4am-5am and stay untill anywhere from 9am-noon depending on how much JP sucks that night..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Bastard -

This is actually a really interesting thread... I wonder if it's because of the whole culture overseas...

Everywhere but America, they do shit later... like dinner at 9 or 10, then they go out at like 12 or 1 to pregame and then dance after that - REGARDLESS of whether or not they go to a club. Euros just tend to stay out later into the morning. Our culture tries to follow that, but the "night" usually starts rolling a lot earlier... so we end out being out longer - or at least in comparison to people who don't go to clubs.

I personally would rather have it earlier, too.. but I suppose there's something special about the late nite ~~

~~ cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Daaaamn.. Some ppl go and stay out depending on how much a dj SUCKS? Nice attitude...

Obviously...if a DJ is moving the crowd, you dont get tired and you can stay until all hours of the morning...but if he/she isn't really moving me, I'll get tired soon and BINNOUNCE!

cwm3.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

I think every major city should have at least one club open 24hrs. or arranged the clubs so that when one closes others open. I like to party at any time, or all the times.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 12-20-2000).]