Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoo shop recomendations

pk1

I would just search online. Most well-known tattoo shops have wesites, and they describe each artists areas of expertise. In addition, you can view their artwork and actual tattoo work, and then come to the conclusion of whether or not it matches what you're looking for.

• 3 weeks later...
What are the better places to get tatoo work done in the NJ/NYC area? Looking for a really good freelance artist. If anyone out there knows of one, hit me up. Thanks.

Check out Mike Pastor in S.I. He just did a half sleeve for me. He is very very good. The place is called Masterpiece Tattoo.

Good luck!

Victor Soto

^ i agree with misk.... you want someone who will do your piece well. i found a guy at da vinci's on long island to do mine, because he has nice clean feminine lines and very light color... my current peice i had to find someone with a very steady hand because the lines are so long and simple, it would look obvious if one slipped... look through their portfolios.... and please for me, don't get anything off the wall.

What are the better places to get tatoo work done in the NJ/NYC area? Looking for a really good freelance artist. If anyone out there knows of one, hit me up. Thanks.

RAAAAAAMMMMMONNNNNNEEEEEEEE, DRAW A PICTURE ON MY ASS WITH A NEEDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...