Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Vega and stimulus response Review

First of i wanna thank gabe for doing his thing in the basement at pacha. keep it up kid

Anyways gonna keep it short and sweet i got there at 11:30 just intime to make the before 12 thing and i got in just fine there were people in the basement dancing already and having a good time keith Blackstone was playing some ill shit soon as i walked in i was dancing .the music go techy in the basement as the night progressed but it was still awesome and so was the sexy ass Lola spinning her stuff i kept going upstairs to check out Mr.v who i must say can rock the crowd with his classic house tracks wich i was loving i couldnt of asked for more last night the best part for me was when louie vega started playing at around 1:15am i think the place went nuts the fucking sound system was Rocking there wasnt one momment upstairs that i saw people not dancing so thats hould tell you guys pretty much how the night went. Hot girls not as many as there would be ina morillo party but still a good ammount of honeys *Shout out to the Girl from atlanta with the big ass i was talking to =]~* so a great night over all it was nice meeting some of the cp heads that showed up Danielle ,Drew my boy and everyone thatw a sthere. one of the best parties i been to this year so far. Two floors with nothing But straight up House music all NIGHT longggg! i was in heaven

ps:and a shout out to Byron for putting together a sick performance with the rest of the housedance project. 10/10 if you guys wanna experience somehting magical check out Louie vega at cielo every WED night after the confrence.

Arrived at 11:55 and got in before 12 thing which was smooth. Headed to the basement immediately and heard some good house music. Def was great change of pace to the usual top headline Trance/House DJ's I catch at crobar. Also great to meet to CPer ArgDiesel for the first time and Danihawk. Got to see different styles of very good dancers, and of course the man Gabe who made it all happen ripped it as usual on the floor w/his signature spin moves. Went upstairs a few times to change it up, Vega had me dancin 3 of the 4 visits which was pretty sick being that house isn't first on my list. Sound system kicked ass as usual, with the bass def runnin through me. Overall a great time all around. Lookin foward to the next party.

:aright:

Thanks for coming out people, i was stressed out for a while that night couldnt exactly get my flow on, (arg knows why). But i think all in all pacha was rockin on both floors with dancers, music industry, party people, and people who just went to pacha for fun got loose and had fun. Didnt see the performance upstairs with the dancers but did get to see them practice in the basement earleir in the night.

Stimulus Response has been getting some good support thanks to alot of you guys, next party will be announced soon. And some other smaller projects are upcoming as well. See you guys then. And man Louie Vega rocks anywhere in the world at any venue.

louie was great, there was a good vibe in the room, never seen a club with every single person dancing in it...lot of great dancers and the performances were good....i can def see where morillo got his style from both louie and erick play in a similar manner just diff types of music....all in all it was a fun night lookin forward to the next time louie spins there

Pregamed it in the car, got inside about 11:30. I've been to Pacha 5 other times and had never experienced such a great vibe at such an early hour, both up and downstairs. Keith, Lola and URP did their thing downstairs as did Mr.V and Louie upstairs. It was cool because I saw a lot of people there who looked like they went just because it was Pacha and not because of the DJs. Hopefully some people were exposed to the energy, good vibes, and experience that deep house has to offer. I think that night really opened some eyes. It couldn't have happened at a better time either because Shelter is closed right now and I saw a lot of Shelter heads out that night.

Overall, probally one of the best parties I been to in a long time. Woulda stayed later if I was crashing in NY but oh well, there's always next time. Thanks again to Gabe for putting this together. Looking forward to the next party brother.

I'll add to this review. The fact is pacha having vega and clan on the main floor made that club. I've never seen pacha lit up or any main floor like that before. Yeah I've seen smaller clubs rockin but a big club nah not to that effect. The vibe was perfect or as close to perfect as you can get in a big club. Louie didn't alter or change he rocked classics galore as well as deep/soul staples of today. The lighting was straight up great not like the last time I went to pacha. The sound was very good and I could tell cause I had zero ringing in my ears unlike other clubs like avalon and crobar. Tons of sexy women yes I was amazed. I guess it takes some sexy house to bring them out.

The basement of course had great elements of house more on the prog/techy/tribally if that is somewhat accurate. Yeah Lola did rip it well we all know she always does and already has fans growing and hopefully she'll make it big. The only thing is that pacha's basement needs sound. After leaving the main floor it seemed more at lounge sound levels. But it didn't matter cause the music was dead on.

Louie vega and clan spun at a class level that roger s does just not as long(unless he's at cielo and such). I wish he would expand this sound of deep/soul in his sets before he goes into the darker tribal and the bangers. Anyway I loved the nite wished it had a more afterhours feel to it but it did not matter. Best big club night I've had in a long time vibe and music wise.

pacha, like crobar on the best nights , is GREAT. all the haters dont know what theyre missing.

looking forward to pacha bring back/in talent like:

steve lawler, choo choo, coxy, digweed, derrick carter, frankie knuckles, junior, danny t....

its time for pacha to turn it up to 11 and challenge crobar for top bookings... cheers