Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish reviews?

had a great time...danced my ass off from 12 - 8am. miss 9 opened w/a nice proggy buildup set. DD came on around 1:30 (forget who started, ali or sharam). not the most amazing set, but very solid, especially after 5-6 am.

some tracks i remember-

madonna - hung up

chab - closer to me

spin spin sugar

witch doctor (dammit its been a while since i heard this)

billie jean

dreams (the DD mix of stevie nicks)

i thought i heard Dibiza, but i could be wrong...sharam was dropping some nasty tribal around 7 am...with hints of Elements...

i hated their mix of "Party all the time" though - they played it a few times...yes, the Eddie Murphy song...voted by VH1 as one of the most awesomely bad songs of all time...haha

crowd was ok...usual crobar mix of wildlife....after 4-5 there was plenty of room to dance...fun night overall

i thought it was pretty weak, when the highlight of ones night musically is an eddie murphy song you know everythingz turned to crap.....pretty boring set but this was expected considering that it was sleep dish, never goin to hear them ever again

Got there at 4 and the music/vibe was great. Around 530/6 it got dark and nasty and the beats were thumping. Wound up leaving at 8:45. Good energy overall, as for Drillz I agree there was sleep dish only for little parts of the set and rest of it was off the hook. Secondly, an eddie murphy song doesn't mean everything turned to crap - poor generalization/review what time did you arrive and leave?

got there at 1 30 left at 6ish

pretty whack music but that's just my opinion oh well

I was there the same times. Boring set, really bad Saturday night Crobar crowd (looked more like the typical Friday night Crobar crowd), and no vibe. Went to Gypsy and had a great time. I'm taking a couple months off from Crobar. Maybe I'm just burned out from the place.

I was there the same times. Boring set, really bad Saturday night Crobar crowd (looked more like the typical Friday night Crobar crowd), and no vibe. Went to Gypsy and had a great time. I'm taking a couple months off from Crobar. Maybe I'm just burned out from the place.

BWAHA