Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday March 24th at Pacha

PACHA has invited PeopleNYC to host the basement this week!! Get ready to hear some cutting edge dance music from some of NYC's local talent

Featuring:

Deepspell

Darren M.

Sheeva

In the main room:

Eddie Baez

Sheldon Romero

For comp admission before 12am and reduced entry after:

email al@peoplenyc.com

Pacha

518 West 46th Street (Btwn. 11th and 12th Avenues)

10pm - 6am

http://www.*************

http://www.peoplenyc.com

http://www.deepspell.com

http://www.djdarrenmichaels.com

we'll be holding down the fort in NYC while Eric and Greg go ripp it in miami!!

Whoever made the decision to put Baez and Romero in the main room, and not Deepspell, should not be making the decisions for Pacha. It is apparent to me now, why the place is struggling. Bad decision making like that. Horrible just Horrible. They need to get there shit together.

Whoever made the decision to put Baez and Romero in the main room, and not Deepspell, should not be making the decisions for Pacha. It is apparent to me now, why the place is struggling. Bad decision making like that. Horrible just Horrible. They need to get there shit together.

they got Sven Vath and Jeff Mills coming ... they arent doing that bad man, and plus hey boys and girls ... we all know what we have to do to make sure that Pacha's see where deepspell belongs ... come out, support, party and have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

what conference .. miami what!?

they got Sven Vath and Jeff Mills coming ... they arent doing that bad man, and plus hey boys and girls ... we all know what we have to do to make sure that Pacha's see where deepspell belongs ... come out, support, party and have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

what conference .. miami what!?

Well I tell ya now, im calling it. I will bet that the basement will have more people in it than upstairs. Deepspell is a new young fresh sounding DJ Duo, that has the want and the ability to explode. Ala Desyn! What you guys should of did was put them in the Big room promote them a little as "A New Fresh sounding DJ Duo ready to explode." and I would bet people would be intrigued, and want to check it out. Because you and me both know, that a lil good promoting goes a long long way. They already have a nice folowing, seeing there Sully parties, and last time at Basement was a great time. I go to the city every week, and know what good music and good DJ's sound like. Deepspell should not be taking a back seat to Sheldon Romero and Eddie Baez. Those 2 people will make no one come to your venue because they are DJs who have been around for a while, and Sheldon, never blew up anywhere close to his brother, and Baez who was maybe semi big years ago. People know they are good DJs just not special DJs like Deepspell could become. You could promote the shit out of Romero and Baez, and it would be the same crowd if Homie the clown was spinning. Im sorry guys I stand by my decision, that you guys made the wrong choice.

Why God Why did they book Baez.....

He is one of the main reasons why Seaside went to shit. He couldn't fill Xs in 2002

They have absolutley no idea what there doing, and it shows on Friday, and Saturday nights when the place isnt even 1/4 of the way full. It all starts with the bookings, then the promoting. This place needs new decision makers. And new promoters.

thanks for all the kind words guys!!

Im sure pacha knows what they are doing. The have lots of great bookings coming up. Sheldon and Eddie are not only dope DJs they are also stand up doods! Im honored to be sharing the building with these guys!! Def. gunna rock it out tomorrow :devil:

I had a good party there in the basment last week, best party they ever had there so i was told. Good luck with this party guys im rooting for ya.

wow.

It really sounds like you're rooting for them. "My party was so spectacular, I don't see how yours could be better, but good luck with that." :rolleyes:

thanks for all the kind words guys!!

Im sure pacha knows what they are doing. The have lots of great bookings coming up. Sheldon and Eddie are not only dope DJs they are also stand up doods! Im honored to be sharing the building with these guys!! Def. gunna rock it out tomorrow :devil:

congrats on the gig...

rock that room..

wow.

It really sounds like you're rooting for them. "My party was so spectacular, I don't see how yours could be better, but good luck with that." :rolleyes:

Far from what i was talking about. Deepspell i consider a very good friend and has been doin a good job with his parties. Im rooting for him not for this party but in his career in general. Cause it seem tso be growing and going places and im happy for him. Im sorry if my statement was taken as a competion or my shit is better type of deal by some of you, BUT THATS NOT MY MENTALITY, i dont have that concept in mind. Im sorry if this offended anyone but please i didnt mean it like that now one bit.

Ive had deepspell play at one of my parties a while back and look forward to doin something again soon. So i dont want people to think theres some sort of rivalry or some shit. Ive been accused many times by alot of you for being arrogant or cocky or whatever. FINE. Thats the way it comes out to some of ya maybe cause thats an automatic reaction for some people. But i far from that, i dont think as highly of myself like some of ya like to believe, which i find funny.

So i apologize to YOU guys DEEPSPELL if ya felt the same way that jimk29 did. Have a great party, and if it wasnt for a previous engagement i would be there dancing to ya tunes.

Far from what i was talking about. Deepspell i consider a very good friend and has been doin a good job with his parties. Im rooting for him not for this party but in his career in general. Cause it seem tso be growing and going places and im happy for him. Im sorry if my statement was taken as a competion or my shit is better type of deal by some of you, BUT THATS NOT MY MENTALITY, i dont have that concept in mind. Im sorry if this offended anyone but please i didnt mean it like that now one bit.

Ive had deepspell play at one of my parties a while back and look forward to doin something again soon. So i dont want people to think theres some sort of rivalry or some shit. Ive been accused many times by alot of you for being arrogant or cocky or whatever. FINE. Thats the way it comes out to some of ya maybe cause thats an automatic reaction for some people. But i far from that, i dont think as highly of myself like some of ya like to believe, which i find funny.

So i apologize to YOU guys DEEPSPELL if ya felt the same way that jimk29 did. Have a great party, and if it wasnt for a previous engagement i would be there dancing to ya tunes.

Do you have to mention your parties in every single post you make? Are you that desparate for a crowd? One day I am going to slap you Gabe.

That's just the way it sounded... I mean, I wasn't offended, it just sounded a lil disrespectful that's all. But whatever, if that's not what you meant, then that's not what you meand.

:party:

Just in response to this part of your statement:

"Ive been accused many times by alot of you for being arrogant or cocky or whatever. FINE. Thats the way it comes out to some of ya maybe cause thats an automatic reaction for some people."

I would have no problem with you saying that you heard your party was the best they have had if it was in a separate thread, it just seems out of line to throw that bomb in there when someone else is promoting their party... do you know what I mean, or no?

Do you have to mention your parties in every single post you make? Are you that desparate for a crowd? One day I am going to slap you Gabe.

Hey BitchBelly, seem to be always talking shit, how bout u leave your frustations at home where you get cock slapped every nite.