Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Very Sad, Sad, Sad Day in New Jersey History

if your a qualified teacher you should make that or more for what they do in my opinion

who needs cops tho

70-90 Gs for working 1 out of every 2 days of the year? Year round benifits, guaranteed vacation time, sick days, tenure, and the whole summer off?

They should make more? ok....lol

You left out the fact that they are basically child care also. So why your fucking around all day someone else is dealing with your kids shit. So ya I dont mind paying taxes for a well qualified teacher..

oh well I dont even live in Jersey

with all due respect because you are so industry sandman ...you are so full of you know what, it amazes me.

come spend one day with me at work and see what its like before you bash it. I used to work in coporate and let me tell you, compared to teaching it was cake and I could take my 4 weeks vacation anytime I wanted plus I got many holidays off including the whole week between x-mas and 4th of July. At my job now there are no hour lunches, shopping on the net, posting on clubplanet...I am working every single minute, not to mention the time at night grading papers, writing lesson plans, and hundreds of other things I do outside of my contracted hours. If it was so easy and lucrative, why are there so many teaching jobs availible? Go look at the Star Ledger this weekend and tell me I'm wrong.

Give me a break and stop listeninhg to those morons on 101.5 who talk into a microphone for a living.

and btw teachers who make 70-90 k have prob been doing it for 25-30 years

my advice become a teacher -

If I could do it over again I would... no doubt.

Feelgood, save me your typical teacher lecture, I have heard it before, my opinion won't change. I have satalite radio so I have no clue what station you are referring to.

The job is a cake walk compared to the real world. There is nothing wrong with it, I think its a great job so good luck.

Yeah Im with sandman on this one. All teachers do is educate children... they should be getting minimum wage or something. Jobs like bartenders, door-men and limo drivers... jobs that make a difference in the world should be raking in all the dough.

Yeah Im with sandman on this one. All teachers do is educate children... they should be getting minimum wage or something. Jobs like bartenders, door-men and limo drivers... jobs that make a difference in the world should be raking in all the dough.

wow, great way to spin my post Mr. President.

says garbage management in your profile.

either you are a totally hilarious stand-up comic

or you work for the fucking dump, which would explain your bitterness.

hahahaha, actually both are true. But I'm not bitter at all... life is great my friend...

Garbage has done wonders for my life.