Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Absolute Perfection

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The purpose of NAAFA is to:

Work towards providing equal opportunity for fat people wherever obstacles and/or discrimination exist.

Disseminate information about the sociological, psychological, legal, medical, and physiological aspects of being fat.

Advocate and sponsor responsible research about the various aspects of being fat.

Empower the large number of people regarded by the medical profession as "obese" to accept themselves, to live more fulfilling lives, and to promote acceptance of fat people within society.

Serve as a forum where issues affecting fat people can be discussed in an unbiased setting.

ahahahahahahha... i thought you were making it up too...

Shit no... these fat asses want to be accepted for being disgusting porkers. Tell you what, lose the weight, fit in one seat on the train/plane/whatever, and then you'll be accepted.

The purpose of NAAFA is to:

Work towards providing equal opportunity for fat people wherever obstacles and/or discrimination exist.

Disseminate information about the sociological, psychological, legal, medical, and physiological aspects of being fat.

Advocate and sponsor responsible research about the various aspects of being fat.

Empower the large number of people regarded by the medical profession as "obese" to accept themselves, to live more fulfilling lives, and to promote acceptance of fat people within society.

Serve as a forum where issues affecting fat people can be discussed in an unbiased setting.

Congratulations you on your way to a coronary! Now how are you going to celebrate?

Congratulations your so fat you can't sit down on the subway because you need more then one seat :)

Congratulations you haven't seen your feet in years, how do you feel?

Congratulations you on your way to a coronary! Now how are you going to celebrate?

Congratulations your so fat you can't sit down on the subway because you need more then one seat :)

Congratulations you haven't seen your feet in years, how do you feel?

"I feel great. Almost as good as when I eat a whole cake in one sitting!"

Guest onisakura
NO WAY DG and HAZE!!!!

The skinnier the better

i like these kind of girls:

00200f.jpg

Half her shirt is missing and you still cant see a boob. Nice. You like 12 year old boy figures.

NO WAY DG and HAZE!!!!

The skinnier the better

hey; thats fine... im not going to argue/debate prefferance with you... you like what you like, and i like what i like... theres no right or wrong... i just happen to prefer women who have some meat on their body... ie:

s2tp8x.jpg

jessica_simpson_002.jpg

21.jpg

s2tmd3.jpg

s2tmht.jpg

the only famous skinny-minnie girl i ever found attractive or sexy is gwen stefani and occassionally evangeline lilly...