Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you have to understand that the general public...

dgmodel

doesnt really know shit... its just a bunch of ppl repeating shit they hear... a very select group of ppl are in the know or do their own research... the rest love to repeat something theyre not sure of, or know if its fact... just to look smart, have something to say, or just hear themselves speak... what they know about dieting, nutrition, investing, accounting, taxes, cars, electronics, technology, and pretty much anything else... can fit in a thimble... and the older i get the more i realise... fuck what you heard.

doesnt really know shit... its just a bunch of ppl repeating shit they hear... a very select group of ppl are in the know or do their own research... the rest love to repeat something theyre not sure of, or know if its fact... just to look smart, have something to say, or just hear themselves speak... what they know about dieting, nutrition, investing, accounting, taxes, cars, electronics, technology, and pretty much anything else... can fit in a thimble... and the older i get the more i realise... fuck what you heard.

nice words, dg!

i agree, because i don't know shit. the more i live, experience new people/places/things, learn, read, etc. -- the less i feel that i know or understand or can explain anything. although, my goal is to be like socrates and find pride in not knowing... cause how could you be open to learn if you already think you know?

like the people who recite "davinci code" as if it was the truth.

exactly, or ppl who talk about politics, or geopolitical issues... spew random obscure facts so you think theyre geniuses meanwhile its irrelevant info...

nice words, dg!

i agree, because i don't know shit. the more i live, experience new people/places/things, learn, read, etc. -- the less i feel that i know or understand or can explain anything. although, my goal is to be like socrates and find pride in not knowing... cause how could you be open to learn if you already think you know?

i agree, a great deal...

rating_5.gif

there is only a handfull of people i know with some good incite, outside of theusual dribble thats is repeated, as you mentioned.

exactly, ones who really research the points, the info, the ins and outs... and truly educate themselves on certain matters...

Just watch major network news for about 5 seconds on any given day...

Absolute proof.

lmao absolutely, they scare everyone into this that and the other thing... fear tactics... sensationalism... bullshit.

lmao absolutely, they scare everyone into this that and the other thing... fear tactics... sensationalism... bullshit.

Wait a minute, are you saying that I don't need boxes of duct tape and sheets of plastic just in case I have to cover my windows?