Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP vs BORIS!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Dj's are the 2 biggest in NYC, YES!!!!! JP has much better skills, Boris has better track selection. But they are both far far far from amazing DJ's. If I was having a party with DJ's battling. I would like it to be 2 of the best DJ's in the world going at it. Like could you imagine Sasha Vs. Digweed. or Lawler Vs. Zabiela. Not Boris Vs. JP. I think its a great idea, make it a competition, because both DJ's will want to win, and always be on top of there games. Run with this planers. I want to see it, with some kind of voting process to decide a winner at the end of the night. I think it would make for a great party.
who are you to judge who has better skills or better track selection? you werent even listening to house music when Sasha released Airdrawndagger.

Yes just what we need in the music industry...competition between artists..djs have a hard enough time dealing with the business side of the industry, now they have to worry about other djs..

rather than blast your Coby headphones all day on your overtanned greasy onionhead, why not learn how to do research before you formulate an opinion on a subject matter that you barely understand..

i know a better competition.. why not lock yourself in a room with all the various producers you steal from when you download all your mp3s and lets see who will win.

who are you to judge who has better skills or better track selection? you werent even listening to house music when Sasha released Airdrawndagger.

Yes just what we need in the music industry...competition between artists..djs have a hard enough time dealing with the business side of the industry, now they have to worry about other djs..

rather than blast your Coby headphones all day on your overtanned greasy onionhead, why not learn how to do research before you formulate an opinion on a subject matter that you barely understand..

i know a better competition.. why not lock yourself in a room with all the various producers you steal from when you download all your mp3s and lets see who will win.

1st post lol damn

whats the competition tho? like a soulseek contest? whats the prize?

378073307_m.jpg

Im just curious if you told Steve in person how you obtained all of his tracks and how you shared it with your peers?

Did you at least buy him a drink after pirating his remixes for the past year?

who is that???????????????!!!!???????

378073307_m.jpg

Im just curious if you told Steve in person how you obtained all of his tracks and how you shared it with your peers?

Did you at least buy him a drink after pirating his remixes for the past year?

Nah Steve is a grea dude, He gives me a lot, I dont need 2nd parties to get his tracks. And what he gives me, I never chart or give out. He just sent me a fuckin nasty nasty one, he has been droppin latley. WOW is the only word for it.

yea very creative loser

arent u and gino the ginny like best friends.....i think i saw u at jersey shores jumping up to "pump it up" like bunch of monkeys.

whos the loser now.....u wanna be gotti fag who has to follow the crowd instead of being himself......it's ok there is word for people like you

"Pathetic"

arent u and gino the ginny like best friends.....i think i saw u at jersey shores jumping up to "pump it up" like bunch of monkeys.

word right after you saw me there i took your sister and mom home and "pumped it up" with them"