Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP vs BORIS!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah Steve is a grea dude, He gives me a lot, I dont need 2nd parties to get his tracks. And what he gives me, I never chart or give out. He just sent me a fuckin nasty nasty one, he has been droppin latley. WOW is the only word for it.
Did he hand you CD-R when you served as his waiter at California Pizza Kitchen?

People like you are a disgrace - all a part of the "give me" generation.

Boris vs. JP.......

They both would win IMO

JP wins the award for having the worst crowd and most uses of the EFX box during a set (to disguise his shitty mixing skills)

Boris wins the award for the most monotonous set and worst vibe.

Believe in Boris they say? I believe it sounds as if I just heard the same song for 3 fucking hours.

I Know what Got Milk looks like, I got a PIC. VIP ring a bell u ass, Smokesum someone posted a pic of him. I saw it. The guy is about 5'7 200 ilbs of pure bitch tit fat. Bwhahahahahahaha. Wait did I mention he has no Hair already. LOL!!!!!!!!! Got Milk, Headpusher, Smokesum, u are Ugly, Fat and Bald, and you got ridiculous Bitch tits. Go to vipguestlist.org, and look guys if your intrested. Smokesum is his name on there. I feel sorry for ya man, if i was as Fat Ugly and bald as u are, I would be just as miserable as u are. Sorry dude, I feel for ya.

I Know what Got Milk looks like, I got a PIC. VIP ring a bell u ass, Smokesum someone posted a pic of him. I saw it. The guy is about 5'7 200 ilbs of pure bitch tit fat. Bwhahahahahahaha. Wait did I mention he has no Hair already. LOL!!!!!!!!! Got Milk, Headpusher, Smokesum, u are Ugly, Fat and Bald, and you got ridiculous Bitch tits. Go to vipguestlist.org, and look guys if your intrested. Smokesum is his name on there. I feel sorry for ya man, if i was as Fat Ugly and bald as u are, I would be just as miserable as u are. Sorry dude, I feel for ya.

:beer:

378079917_l.jpg

So who here pays for their music? or has their own sense of style for that matter?

350889429_l.jpg vs. 378073307_m.jpg

I see you are getting your use out of that D&G shirt. Let me guess you purchased it from Century 21. Two different events' date=' same shirt.[/quote']

HAHAHA Ya keep posting pics of me.... Im a good lookin guy. You wish your Ugle Bald Fat bitch tit ass looked like me!!!! And ya im curious, Do you buy your own bras, or do u where ur Moms????

wow im a fuckin guido but you bring new meaning to the word GUIDO WANNABE i think id rather be fat and ugly then look like you and wear those fuckin tired ass d&g shirts

Call me what you like, it bothers me none. I know facts, And fact is I have been with girls you, and Got Bitch Tits have fantasys about. This is all im gonna say to you, you are not worth my time. HAHAHAHA. You guys are pathetic.

ok seth i gotta run to take care real responsibilities in life.....i leave you to say all you want on this thread....cause i know u got nothing better to do with your pitiful life that you lead everyday. I see u later kiddo doing that "Pump it up" with your fellow armani exchange tight shirts crew.