Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo or Exit on Dec 30?

a-ron

Please allow me! To shephard you...Twilo on Saturdays are a little risky...I'd check the club website first to make sure what type of nite Twilo is going to have...Last Saturday it was beautiful...they premiered a dj from italy mauro piccatto it was he debut here in US lots of his fans came to support him and the music i heard was one of the best...AND THAT is coming from a person that been clubbing since age of 12 I am now 27 15 yrs of xperience...But sometimes Twilo on Saturday could be a big sausage party but Junior Vasquez might be playing...I'm sure someone will post their reply and let you know exactly what is goin on that nite at twilo...

EXIT on the other hand is a much prettier place in terms of lighting and furniture and shit like that. But the music does not compare to twilo..and the general vibe is not as good as twilo Twilo attracts more open minded people and more gifted dancers with discerning ear for good music...Nice foriegners go there and you can't sit down for more than 5 minutes without someone sparking a conversation with you..

Saturday nite at sound factory though is probably the best...it'll be a nite you'll never forget...just go and you'll see why

but if you go to Exit on Friday you'll always be on TRA's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> ..just simply say "We're on TRA's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> " and you'll get reduced admission. No calling or name giving needed.

check out prior posts on "exit v. twilo" and my review of centro fly, twilo friday, exit saturday. they just about sum it up. i haven't been to sound factory in years but peeps who go there swear by it.

me personally - TWILO cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo