Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body English Club in Vegas

astarraa

I am going to Vegas in April with 12 of my girlfriends and I wanted to know if anyone can tell me how the club Body English is? Any good? What about VIP Bottle service there?

As someone once posted .. think it was late last year ... many will tell you that before Tao, BE was #1 in Vegas, not Pure. People really really love it and rightfully so.

I am going to Vegas in April with 12 of my girlfriends and I wanted to know if anyone can tell me how the club Body English is? Any good? What about VIP Bottle service there?

Our sources say that there is no door

Body English is a popular spot. If you wanted bottle service, the bottles start at $375 and they have a 3 people per 1 bottle ratio. For a table reservation, definitely make you reservation in advance because they sell our fairly quickly.

Honestly with 12 women i would not go with a table unless you just really want a place to call home base. With the right connection there " if half of you are hot" you will not have much of an issue getting in. If you want hook ups at BE let me know, one of my vip hosts works strictly with BE. We can set you up with limo/ cruise the strip and take you to a club of choice, or start at a lounge then hit the club. If your into the GUY dancers at some of the strip club, also another way to start the evening a little earlier

With the right connection there " if half of you are hot" you will not have much of an issue getting in.

Depends on the level of "hot" and what you mean by "not much of an issue." Remember the golden rule, someone who might be considered an 8 in most other cities is closer to a 6 in Vegas.

Besides, "with the right connection" any group can get in to any club. That's the whole point of getting the hook-up. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well honestly Body English Kicks Ass...very fun crowd...Especially Industy Night...on Sundays...In regards to what the guy said earlier...You really dont need a table unless you just want to chill...If half of you are hot then I am sure you will get invited back to guys tables anyhow...But it is nice to not have to depend on guys trying to hook up with you to get a seat....If you like send me a message on myspace if you are serious and I can help you with table reservations...Good friend of mine is a host there...www.myspace.com/ep3...Maybe I will see you there...lololol...