Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats Matt..

I will take the privilege of starting this thread.. one of our CPers is ENGAGED :clap2: .. we expect front row seats at the wedding and you better have a good house DJ hahaha<3 Congrats Matt.. so happy for you! :)

-Jen

Thank you very much sweetie!! yes it was done this morning after breakfast!! thank you all and u know who u are for the support!! love you guys!! and ill see u all on the 14th!! and probably that whole weekend!! LOL!! thanks again!!

I will take the privilege of starting this thread.. one of our CPers is ENGAGED :clap2: .. we expect front row seats at the wedding and you better have a good house DJ hahaha<3 Congrats Matt.. so happy for you! :)

-Jen

jenny im dj'ing the wedding...NO JOKE EITHER.... so u dont gotta worry bout the quality of the beats LOL

big CONGRATS! TO MATT & NICOLE....YOU GUYS MAKE A GREAT COUPLE!

They'll be divorced in a year.

wow go fuck yourself u cock sucker!! i hope i never see u out!! what u jelous cause u still cant get laid like the rest of the douches on here... go jerkoff to some lil girl myspace!! u fuckin herb!!

i can take the jokes to an extent... but im done with all that!! thank you to all my peeps!! but the rest of u low life scum bags.... can really fist urself!!

That really is low dude, If it was a joke, thats not even close to being funny.

Comments like that, make you seem like a real scum bag. No one should wish that on anyone. Congrats again Carmine.

thanks bro!! i know its a message board and allthat.. ppl are intitled to the opinion. but if ppl enter my circle like that... thats really where i need to draw the line... buy i appriciate ur comments bruther!!