Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On vacation for next 3 weeks....

prplhz

do a last minute vacation deal for wicked cheap

I'm already going to FL April 7th. I want this to be kind of a lasy time, since the age of 14 I've been working never had time off to just be lazy.... So I guess io want those types of suggestions. :)

BTW if I don't talk to you and Chrissy, have a wicked time in BA. Be careful and take lots of pics :)

go to Iceland..its 5 hrs away..and there are direct flights from boston for like 400$...all u need is 2-3 days..so leave Wed nite..u get in thurs crack of dawn..stay thursday thru sunday...hit up the Blue Lagoon spa...and get SHITTTY with the locals on Friday n Saturday...

if u dont..ur whack

I'm already going to FL April 7th. I want this to be kind of a lasy time, since the age of 14 I've been working never had time off to just be lazy.... So I guess io want those types of suggestions. :)

BTW if I don't talk to you and Chrissy, have a wicked time in BA. Be careful and take lots of pics :)

:kiss2:

Thank you!

We will have to get together when we get back :) I'm off the four day weekend Good Friday-Monday after Easter :clap2:

Well I'm going from Senior accountant to controller of a medical company. So not leaving accounting all together. :)

the important thing is that u quit this bullshit "plug away" "work overtime dont get paid" cult phenomena we know as public accounting...congrats

the important thing is that u quit this bullshit "plug away" "work overtime dont get paid" cult phenomena we know as public accounting...congrats

Couldn't have put better myself! And thank you, big change for me, but I'm looking forward to it.

im finally realizing how much this shit ISNT worth it...i actually sat here last week playing tetris on my computer while my senior manager reviewed another fucking client in front of me...keeping us til 10pm for abso. no reason.

these idiots consider working absurdly late a badge of distinction

"man i left @ 4am and came back @ 9am"

congrats..i went home @ 6pm..went to the gym and had sex with ur sister

im finally realizing how much this shit ISNT worth it...i actually sat here last week playing tetris on my computer while my senior manager reviewed another fucking client in front of me...keeping us til 10pm for abso. no reason.

I fucking hate working for someone else. I just got my annual raise. 3%, they gave everyone 3% regardless of their performance reviews. I can't wait until my business loans are paid the fuck off so I can ditch my day job.

same shit happened to us last yr..due to 404 sarbanes oxley bullshit..out firm made like 400% increase in revenue from the year before...and my level got 15% raises...now this was fucking great...but i managed to work 1600 hours (no exageration) during busy season...while some schlub my level worked 600...why the fuck does he get the same raise as me??

Guest onisakura

Yeah well that cult phenomena isn't strictly limited to the accounting profession. :puke:

same shit happened to us last yr..due to 404 sarbanes oxley bullshit..out firm made like 400% increase in revenue from the year before...and my level got 15% raises...now this was fucking great...but i managed to work 1600 hours (no exageration) during busy season...while some schlub my level worked 600...why the fuck does he get the same raise as me??

AGREED. I also fucking hate it, hearing how great we're doing overall financially but then I get the speech about how this is all we can "afford" to give you guys right now. BULLSHIT. I got a 4.3 out of 6 on my performance review and got the same raise as a guy who got a 2.7 out of 6. How am I supposed to feel motivated? I got in some shit for leaving my paperwork on the breakroom table, I told them I dropped it, but I left it there on purpose, so did some other people.

Guest onisakura
at least u wear jeans to work

Shit, i would hope so considering i come in at 9:30am, dont take a lunch, and i dont go home till oooohhhh.......9pm? Yeah they can suck it.