Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ex-con Exit bouncers

And the award for the rudest shithead bouncers once again goes to the crew at Exit.

This past weekend they topped themselves off. I went there with my girlfriend who is not too experienced in the scene; she brought in her pocketbook, which is basically dead weight. When we went on the dance floor I put it on the side in a visible place to me and a bouncer in the corner, ten minutes later it was gone and the same bouncer retrieved it from the security room, minus the cash ($75-100). I wonder who took it?

We didnt let that bother us, and had a great night anyway,

peace

I didnt know the bouncers were there to watch your shit. First off you should have told you girlfriend not to bring it in. Second if you knew she had money in it what kind of idiot are you to put it aside. If that is the case take the money out! Put the blame totally on yourself and your girl. No one else.

what is wrong with you man???

Exit has the NICEST security team in town. They never hassle you unless they have a reason to and if you are feeling not good,they will take you to the side and give you water and all this shit until you get better.

Sorry buddy, your fault. The bouncers @ Exit are no worse than anywhere else in the city and are probably better than in many other venues (spend some quality time with bouncers @ Twilo). Coming from Crooklyn, one would think that you'd be alot more cynical than laying a purse anywhere in a club. Aside from taking the $ and anything else important out of it, you could have checked the purse at the coat check. Either way, don't let this one bad experience ruin your entire opinion of a club. I hope you have a better night the next time you're there.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

I do blame myself totally, and believe me losing some money isnt going to upset me that much. I mean I'm not rich but I'm not goin to let that ruin my night.

I know the deal having grown up in the city, and I expect that people will steal your shit if they get a chance, I just have this "strange" feeling that the bouncer himself became a little wealthier that night, and that I usually dont expect,

peace

Originally posted by lowmazda:

I didnt know the bouncers were there to watch your shit. First off you should have told you girlfriend not to bring it in. Second if you knew she had money in it what kind of idiot are you to put it aside. If that is the case take the money out! Put the blame totally on yourself and your girl. No one else.

couldnt have said it better myself, what part of long island are you from

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by fallenangel:

How can you say that Twilo is WACK?

Anyone that is truly into the music knows that Twilo brings in some of the best DJs in the world...not to mention their sound system!

Where the hell are you from....JERSEY?!

i'll answer this one for you msoprano....

i love twilo more than life itself, but look at the next line of his sig. "to each,their own". when you become more accustomed to this board you'll see that you must keep this statement in mind when reading all posts.

have a great day!

------------------

sasha1.jpg

Originally posted by fallenangel:

How can you say that Twilo is WACK?

Anyone that is truly into the music knows that Twilo brings in some of the best DJs in the world...not to mention their sound system!

Where the hell are you from....JERSEY?!

...and what's wrong with people from Jersey??? cwm13.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

nycetouch, I feel for you & and your friend. But you know what? Similar thing happened to a girl i was with once. You live and learn. Unfortunate but true. Just have to be more careful next time.

As for some of these for responses that you've gotten to this post, all i can say, is ignore these Herbs. These kids are the same kids who got beaten up at lunch and had their lunch money stolen. Thus the bitterness. And i suspect that some of these guys who responded may be carrying purses of their own into clubs. Just a hunch.

LIVE & LEARN! Right?

------------------

Short people got no reason..short people got no, no reason...

my least favorite venue has to be Amazura. Yes, I know there are glow in the dark fish in the walls. Yes, I know it's big and luxe. I don't even care that it's all the way out in Queens. But every single time I've gone there I've had a horrible time--and yow! What's with the female security guards and their fingers? I literally limped the last time I got in.