Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muscle Milk vs Mega Whey

guidew

Whats the big diffrence between the 2. What I mean is I know muscle milk has more fat where whey has more protein. If I want to put on more weight, would I be better off with Muscle Milk...or is it just like everything else. Everyone is diffrent so the only way is to try it out? I might switch when I am done with my mega whey.

muscle milke is good post cardio not post workouts or lifting, it has fat in it and when you lift your body needs to be repelnished asap. So fat slows down the process of any digestion. Post workout you are always looking for fast absorbing protein with a good complex carb or a malto dextrose mix.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely take in some sort of whey protein post workout, this goes for cardio and weight training. This will help prevent muscle atrophy or breakdown. Muscle milk is a very good protein supplement but has its place. I would stick to drinking MM before bed since digestion will be slower and stick to the whey before and after workouts.