Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Jose

mudabukka

i saw her at penthouse... to tell you the truth she was not bad, he claims to have gotten blown on the steps of the "crackhouse" otherwise known as the riviera on 14th and collins apt. 9. anyways she is real!... the only thing you did not hear is that bucktarded passed on her and let Jose take her.... AMAZING

i saw her at penthouse... to tell you the truth she was not bad, he claims to have gotten blown on the steps of the "crackhouse" otherwise known as the riviera on 14th and collins apt. 9. anyways she is real!... the only thing you did not hear is that bucktarded passed on her and let Jose take her.... AMAZING

Thats it....going thru my drawers right now and breaking every pair of shorts I own. Never doubt the power of broken shorts!!!

I wanna know how he broke his shorts....

breaking my shorts was after the crackhead beach outting w. jackie and co., pack of cigs made a hole in my new fcking piece of shit shorts from armani exchange. i am returning them tomorrow for a pair of socks.

my shorts had nothing to do w. trust fund chick which i cant remember her name.....i think it was all bucktard passing on her?? he is so nice, i do that for my friends all the time esp when all i fuck in ohio is chicks who weigh 220 lbs???

breaking my shorts was after the crackhead beach outting w. jackie and co., pack of cigs made a hole in my new fcking piece of shit shorts from armani exchange. i am returning them tomorrow for a pair of socks.

my shorts had nothing to do w. trust fund chick which i cant remember her name.....i think it was all bucktard passing on her?? he is so nice, i do that for my friends all the time esp when all i fuck in ohio is chicks who weigh 220 lbs???

that girls breath smelled like raw aligator meat dipped in cow dung. (this was my main reason for letting you work it). you must have a really smelly johnson now.

warmest regards for the update