Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does rayrays69 keep avoiding this question?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
It's one not so bright kid who's really into music arguing with a troll under a fsn who thinks he knows a lot about music...... this could go on forever

Agreed.

Oh and you forgot about the cuban that threw in her two cents just to start a fight. *lol*

It's one not so bright kid who's really into music arguing with a troll under a fsn who thinks he knows a lot about music...... this could go on forever

HAHAHA, Ill give that one. Its not that im not so bright, its just that I have my opinions about things, and always say them. And sometimes I talk before thinking.

And I know this is either Got Milk or another user that has something aganist me. Its obvious.

But whatever, No hardfeelings. Let this just die.

I hope ya know Lee cabrera is 2 people hehe.

And aside from that downloading music for free and illegally is helping the industry how again? yes it expose the music to everyone faster,. but at the same time being that everyone can get their hands on it, it cheapens it in a way when its really released and byt then nobody would really care for it and buy it, unless your a die hard fan or dj. And then the producer or dj doesnt make any money of the so called fans like most other music generes.

I thin rayray should have deepspell introduce music god to him at Desyn then settle this once and for all

Like could you imagine rayrays69 Vs. gotmilk??I want to see it, with some kind of voting process to decide a winner at the end of the night. I think it would make for a great party. yeah that would be so sick

Guest onisakura
cant believe i just read the entire thread...

I bet you want your 15 minutes back, dont you.....