Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another nigerian scam email~!?

Greetings

I Knew that a story of this magnitude will make anyone automatically apprehensive .May i introduce my self to you. I am Mr Kevin Christman . formally known as mallam usman bello from the federal republic of Nigeria .born in october 2 1945. a medical practioner by profession, a well devoted muslem then. but circumstances surrounding me now is that i was converted from islam to christainity wich whole heartedly i accepted with good faith and understanding.and i have recieved the baptism of fire and of holy spirit which is the sign of new convenant . at Christ baptist chuch of God..but i am now facing some difficult tax . .the problem started since the cartoon image of depicting prophet mohameed that was produce some where in denmark later reproduce in norway and some part of other European nations.

I am now having series of phone calls and test message from unknown persons treathing to assinate me and my entair family.and i have called the attention of the authority but all seems to be abortive as the problem have gotten so worst that my medical clinic was set ablaze by so called religious fanatics which is the only mean of my lively hood please endervour to assit me immidiately on what to next as I am deeply in a serious problem facing me.as I am living on fear.

Thanks and God bless

Mr Kevin Christman.

...i like this one as well, "formally known as mallam usman bello"...

..lmao...that's what i was thinking...like some fuckin prick who had that name ...could ever pass for kevin christman ..........akbar jesuswitz...