Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: 9mile

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghost, leave the guy alone, he's in his 40's and hangs out with a bunch of 20 year olds, cheats on his wife, wears masks to nightclubs, and writes long nosensical ramblings on public internet message boards. the guy is good people.

ur right..not to mention the real grimy factor when he demands his "friends" stop talkin to people he doesnt like...old man winter is way KEWL

Guest onisakura
But if you really want me to quit CP, just get morons like onisakura to post more.

What, so you can IM me again and ask me if i'm going to a party? Don't be so two faced Ante.

Guest onisakura
Yes I asked you if you were going so I had a reason not to go. And what does me asking if you are going to party have to do with me thinking you are a moron?

:rolleyes:

Ok, keep saying that. Maybe you'll eventually convince yourself.

Yeah like i could flatter myself enough to think that you'd NOT go to a party just cause little ol' me was going to be there. What are you really afraid of a five foot little girl?

:rolleyes:

Ok, keep saying that. Maybe you'll eventually convince yourself.

Yeah like i could flatter myself enough to think that you'd NOT go to a party just cause little ol' me was going to be there. What are you really afraid of a five foot little girl?

Yea I'll keep repeating it aloud. Rather than waste more time, why not concentrate on the the latter half of my response or are you trying to to avoid it since you know your dumb self was wrong the moment you mentioned it in the first place.

Yea I'll keep repeating it aloud. Rather than waste more time, why not concentrate on the the latter half of my response or are you trying to to avoid it since you know your dumb self was wrong the moment you mentioned it in the first place.

Music*God?