Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: 9mile

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since getting back together, Joe and I have been having issues. Nothing major, but issues. He thought it would be a good idea for us to go see someone and do some couples counseling. Dont people do this when they are married? But apparently most couples with issues do this and then get married and have no problems because they worked them out before the marriage. Im giving it a shot but like I keep saying, do I really need someone else telling me the things I already know? That I need to forgive, that I need to let go, the past is the past, DUH I know this shit but sometimes I cant shake it.

Last night was the first time I actually brought stuff up without fighting with him and not getting that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. It felt good to actually have a NORMAL convo about the things that were bothering me without fighting, and we havent even seen the guy yet. Were seeing him today, Im pretty nervous because I have no clue how this is going to be, his mom and my mom think its fantastic we go, good I am glad everyone is excited about this BUT ME.

On a lighter note, Im getting my summer highlights done! Finally my hair gets a little lift from being DARK all winter. Body wise Im doing pretty well, Jess and I are working out pretty much every day and are on a mission for summer bodies! I lost the weight I wanted to now its just a matter of toning up. I have my protein, I have my bars I have my pills Im fucking GOOD. Joe is also working out twice a week with a trainer and taking all types of supplements and we are both eating a lot healthier at home.

Jill our little puppy is going to get fixed on Thursday, good no more fucking bleeding all over my freaking sheets! And then Saturday they both get their final training at Joes parents house for the invisible fence. We spent all day up there Sunday on that gorgeous day outdoors getting them used to the invisible fence, so Sunday is their last training before we put their collars on the max level and they are allowed to roam all the property.

Well thats all I have to report . Check me later fuck faces!

All's fair in love, war, and CP posting.

Getting ranked on is part of posting here.

Just my two cents...knew you were aching for it.

Of course..that goes without saying.. but to come on here with a sole intention of ranking on people is both childish, lame, and cowardly.. especially when you are 30 years old.

Of course..that goes without saying.. but to come on here with a sole intention of ranking on people is both childish, lame, and cowardly.. especially when you are 30 years old.

i hold constructive and interesting discussions with people i find funny and/or interesting.