Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will this forum ever become what it once was?

I remember when people could create posts of anything for a nice discussion. Dgmodel is great at creating interesting topics.

But nowadays, every thread seems to be filled with trolling and gay fads (like posting other peoples' replies).

This board needs an enema.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Seems as though you bring out the trolling for some reason though...I'm being honest. Why do you think that is?

Its because he has a knack for insulting anyone that even remotely mentions him in an unappealing light. Like him going off on a tirade against me when all i said was "Boohoo". *lol* Nice to see it doesn't take much to get his panties in a bunch.

Its because he has a knack for insulting anyone that even remotely mentions him in an unappealing light. Like him going off on a tirade against me when all i said was "Boohoo". *lol* Nice to see it doesn't take much to get his panties in a bunch.
its more than the boohoo.. youve been attacking me for a long time now - even when i never did anything to you. And I wouldnt call it a knack...you make yourself an easy target.

Guest onisakura
its more than the boohoo.. youve been attacking me for a long time now - even when i never did anything to you. And I wouldnt call it a knack...you make yourself an easy target.

Nope. I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't really made mention of your idiocy till just recently because face it, after a while its just too much to stay quiet. How much more gay can you get than to start a thread about how you wish the board was like it used to be when the only reason you liked it that way was cause you were all over it NOT getting shit on. Sorry babes, that era is over. :)

Nope. I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't really made mention of your idiocy till just recently because face it, after a while its just too much to stay quiet. How much more gay can you get than to start a thread about how you wish the board was like it used to be when the only reason you liked it that way was cause you were all over it NOT getting shit on. Sorry babes, that era is over. :)

I am diggin you more and more every day! :bowdown:

I was being honest...

I don't think 9mile posting pics or blogs by sexxybabyd is trolling or him making fun of the Mask...it's something he finds funny and for a while you did also. And I think the fact that all of a sudden you took this high and mighty road where you decided to change is why people give you shit and take the trolling to a new level...you can't be one way one day then give people shit for being the same way.

I was being honest...

I don't think 9mile posting pics or blogs by sexxybabyd is trolling or him making fun of the Mask...it's something he finds funny and for a while you did also. And I think the fact that all of a sudden you took this high and mighty road where you decided to change is why people give you shit and take the trolling to a new level...you can't be one way one day then give people shit for being the same way.

well put :)

You've made comments about me like on 5 separate occasions when I never even acknowledged you. Not getting shit on? Ive been getting shit on since the beginning.

Again another example of you being wrong and opening your mouth when you really don't know whats going on.

Guest onisakura
I was being honest...

Because that, my friends, is called being a hypocrite.

I was being honest...

i see what you are saying.. but at least keep those type of trolling posts limited to one thread.. i hate when people try to have a discussion then one of you guys come to shit on it. And whats wrong with taking the high and mighty road.

Look,

headpusher wakes up everyday and has to go sit at a desk and be a male secretary for 15$ an hour. All he has is the internet as his own little fantasy reality. We all have "titles" and "positions" and in his dream world there is no changing who we are or what we do. It's best just to go along with it and let him continue his little charade........this here is his life

no actually its not..

being a troll just for the sake of being a troll (aka 9mile) is different from someone who trolls but also contributes positively in discussions and topics..

keep trying imbecile.

Mother, father, we don't need to escalate. War is not the answer for only love can conquer hate. You know we got to find our way, to bring some love here today. Picket line. Picket sight. Don't punish me with brutality. What's going on. What's going on. Oh What's going on. Ah yah yah yah ya ya ya.

Guest onisakura
Mother, father, we don't need to escalate. War is not the answer for only love can conquer hate. You know we got to find our way, to bring some love here today. Picket line. Picket sight. Don't punish me with brutality. What's going on. What's going on. Oh What's going on. Ah yah yah yah ya ya ya.

:laugh: Oh so now we have predetermined roles and boundaries. Wow, i like this game. Hey ante, can you tell me what i should have for lunch? Im having a hard time deciding.....since you seem to have all the answers im sure thats an easy thing for you.