Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do we all look like (Pics) post em!!

they can be crying for attention like caleb said..

so is onisakura a whore or will you keep avoiding the question?

girls who cry for attention due to a lack of it from parents/siblings usually turn out to be WHORES....so it leads me back to my original hypothesis..that girls who dress like whores are whores..

and no i dont think shes a whore

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls who cry for attention due to a lack of it from parents/siblings usually turn out to be WHORES....so it leads me back to my original hypothesis..that girls who dress like whores are whores..

and no i dont think shes a whore

thats a pretty stereotypical theory..if its one thing i learner in life, its never judge a book by its covers..

and obviously you dont consider onisakura a whore..either shes your friend and you look past her mistakes or you are just flat out lying..

either way.. it hypocritical how you consider sbd a whore while the other you dont - when the other did something much more raunchier than sbd ever did

Guest onisakura
MAYBE it HURT her sooo much that she didnt want to respond...ever think of that ohhh wise one?

Well then in that case, she should have thought twice about making her screen name "desp4sex" and posting that pic if she was indeed that sensitive.

On that note, out of respect for the originator of this thread i am done.

Well then in that case, she should have thought twice about making her screen name "desp4sex" and posting that pic if she was indeed that sensitive.

On that note, out of respect for the originator of this thread i am done.

she might have named herself that in jest or to just get attention.

thats a pretty stereotypical theory..if its one thing i learner in life, its never judge a book by its covers..

and obviously you dont consider onisakura a whore..either shes your friend and you look past her mistakes or you are just flat out lying..

either way.. it hypocritical how you consider sbd a whore while the other you dont - when the other did something much more raunchier than sbd ever did

hold up...first of all..im not gona sit on CP and air her shit out..which is what ur trying to do here..but ur talking about something u know NOTHING about..and that is exactly makes u the fucking TROLL mike referred to..

daniella was tryin to buy titties for herself....so yeah..shes the worst..

hold up...first of all..im not gona sit on CP and air her shit out..which is what ur trying to do here..but ur talking about something u know NOTHING about..and that is exactly makes u the fucking TROLL mike referred to..

no actually im not trying to air her shit out.. ive been very discreet about it.. no specifics..nothing. so dont try to go off on this tangent when you KNOW you are being hypocritical.

And daniella was trying to buy titties by selling pictures.. i dont believe she ever showed anything more than titties in pics or videos..

either way.. its hypocritical to call one a whore and not the other. You are just too stubborn to admit it.

FAG

and then you claim i know nothing.. what do you know of the girls that dress for attention to label them whores?

Hypocrisy at its finest right here.

:rolleyes:

u dont know shit about Jackies situation and thats a fact..so y dont u shut the fuck up..seriously though

no actually im not trying to air her shit out.. ive been very discreet about it.. no specifics..nothing. so dont try to go off on this tangent when you KNOW you are being hypocritical.

how am i going off on a tangent when u brought this up??...and yes u r airing this shit out here.....and the reason u dotn go into specifics is cause u dont know SHIT..so how r u not being a hypocrite?? ur talking about something u have no clue about...

how am i going off on a tangent when u brought this up??...and yes u r airing this shit out here.....and the reason u dotn go into specifics is cause u dont know SHIT..so how r u not being a hypocrite?? ur talking about something u have no clue about...
you are going off on a tangent by avoiding how much you are a hypocrite and changing the subject.

and if i wanted to air her shit out.. id provide specific names, links, etc.

im not trying to air anyone's shit out.. just show how you are a hypocrite. thats all.

u brought up jackie..u brought up daniella.....its ur tangent buddy..im unfortunately alogn for the ride

ur a real prick u know that right?? its just another fuckin example of u doing anything u possibly can to win a fucking argument ...real fuckin mature...now go quit CP for the 239429572497524th time

ur a real prick u know that right?? its just another fuckin example of u doing anything u possibly can to win a fucking argument ...real fuckin mature...now go quit CP for the 239429572497524th time

i guess this is your way of admitting that you are indeed a hypocrite....

and yes i am a prick..just like the majority of people that post here are pricks.. except im a prick to EVERYONE not soley to those that arent my friends.

well considering u dont have any "friends" on CP it makes it easy for u to be a prick all the time....makes no sense being a prick to ur friends..

ur seriously being a dick though...someone should send an email of all ur posts hittin on CP bitches to ur girlfriend..get real nice and personal..like ur doin right now..

well considering u dont have any "friends" on CP it makes it easy for u to be a prick all the time....makes no sense being a prick to ur friends..

ur seriously being a dick though...someone should send an email of all ur posts hittin on CP bitches to ur girlfriend..get real nice and personal..like ur doin right now..

it makes no sense to be a prick to anyone..

i love how its ok to abuse sbd, but now when it hits home..its not cool.

and hitting on CP bitches is hilarious :laugh: there arent any bitches to hit on.. except deelite :drool: