Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn readers of Da Vinci Code

that wasnt an insult btw...every1 has read this book..and every1 thinks theyre MAD SCHOOLED on the underbelly of the Catholic Church...idiocy

oh i know dear.. i just mean that i really have no desire to read it... i'm not catholic btw :) I've heard people talk about the book, even my pastor mentioned it in his sermon once.. but i guess i don't get what its supposed to be about?! Is it a conspiricy (sp?) or claiming that the religion i follow is supposedly false or what?

Fill me in :)

you know if you look at the back of the da vinci code on the upper corner... it says fiction.
the whole concept within the book has been explored in the early 80s... its not a new theory that came about with da vinci code..

some people actually believe in it

though on the subject of j.c. having and children, i dont think that's plausible. if you follow the bible. jesus is the trinity, he is god and a spirit while being the son brought down from god. its a difficult concept to understand, and i guess to understand it, one would have to apply the humility of not knowing everything and just have faith that it is possible... i believe that jesus had a significant other, and with the narcissism during the times until recent, the heads of organized religion could not have a woman portrayed as an equal in the bible, so slowly vanished the concept away... i think it would have been nice to leave it... it would show that men and woman are equal in the eyes of god, while a man holds his place and a woman holds her place in a relationship that causes and equal balance.... if you have the two on a scale with an equal balance, it would form a triangle, with god being at the top.

the davinci code was a work of fiction!?

damn and all this time i thought it was a true story ...

also anyone who believes a book that was written and re-written through out the ages to accomidate the desires of the men ruling during that era .... well i got a bridge in the desert to sell ya

Guest onisakura

also anyone who believes a book that was written and re-written through out the ages to accomidate the desires of the men ruling during that era .... well i got a bridge in the desert to sell ya

Can i hear an amen.

exactly. i'm not knockin christ, but does anyone really know how many times the bible was rewritten and the various versions. Written to accomodate each denomination and have better control and satisfy followers and those in power.

DaVinci code is a fun book to read, yah it says fiction, read it for good times.