Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things are looking up in Iraq

i want u to re-read what u wrote...then take 10 yrs..multiply it by american deaths per year...and re-read what u wrote
i wasnt saying there would be another 10 years of active combat..so no the deathcount will not be as high as you claim.

but this whole iraqi situation can only be fully analyzed until well after major combat ceases.

i wasnt saying there would be another 10 years of active combat..so no the deathcount will not be as high as you claim.

but this whole iraqi situation can only be fully analyzed until well after major combat ceases.

georgie said major combat was overr like 3yrs ago ....whapppen??

this thread is about a suicide bombing. I should have edited what i wrote.. i meant all combat..since yes major combat has ceased.

i hear ya

look no matter what any one that leans to the right says . This war was an absolute mistake and entered into based solely on a hardon that few lunatics like wolfowitz ,cheney and crew had for sadaam and iraq.

THe planning and everything associated with going into and getting out of, paying for ,dealing with insurgents , possibility of civil strife etc. etc. has been a complete clusterfuck and all i hear is how the left and the press cant print or say any nice things about the war.....sorry cant put whipped cream on shit and tell me it tastes good

this thread is about a suicide bombing. I should have edited what i wrote.. i meant all combat..since yes major combat has ceased.

Tell that to the 9 families who lost kids the other day.. People who say we are not reporting the good news comming out of Iraq are full of shit... What good news birthday parties??

Don't you think if anything good was going on FOX news would be all over it??Its a bunch of BS especially to the 80 or so journalist who have died in the last 3 years

• 3 weeks later...