Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so how much will this lawsuit be for???

we've simply become a society that loves to blame. society's motto should be: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

and as far as the cop comment, :cry:

All I'm saying is it was a dick thing to say that it sounds like it happened more than once. So what? That makes it okay that this lady died because this dumb bitch thought he was kidding?

we've simply become a society that loves to blame. society's motto should be: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

...i find it ironic that you are discussing issues of blame here yet try to point to how the kid's voice sounded?...are you fucking mad?...step up and simply state - the operator fucked up...no one is saying cops, 911 operators, rescue workers, etc have it easy...but in this case, the woman fucked up...you make a mistake, you should be held accountable...period...in any environment...this is not a frivolous lawsuit where someone ate a piece of salmon and sued the restaurant for it tasting too fishy...this is a child that lost its parent...forever...you're comparing apples to oranges...

...i find it ironic that you are discussing issues of blame here yet try to point to how the kid's voice sounded?...are you fucking mad?...step up and simply state - the operator fucked up...no one is saying cops, 911 operators, rescue workers, etc have it easy...but in this case, the woman fucked up...you make a mistake, you should be held accountable...period...in any environment...this is not a frivolous lawsuit where someone ate a piece of salmon and sued the restaurant for it tasting too fishy...this is a child that lost its parent...forever...you're comparing apples to oranges...

Thank you!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

as calm as that kid was talking, sounds like mom has been passed out on more than one occassion. give em their settlement money and lets move on.
never said she was guilty or not, just commented on us being a blaming society.

...read that first statement some time next week...you may want to consider how assonine that really is....and no, you werent just commenting on society - your first comment sets the rest up, ergo my response and Haze's...no biggie though...one day you might see it....

...read that first statement some time next week...you may want to consider how assonine that really is....and no, you werent just commenting on society - your first comment sets the rest up, ergo my response and Haze's...no biggie though...one day you might see it....

I <3 Phatman

• 1 month later...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/09/D8I4QLI00.html

Jun 09 1:06 PM US/Eastern

Email this story

DETROIT

Two 911 operators who authorities say did not believe a 5-year-old boy who called to say his mother had collapsed were arraigned Friday on willful neglect of duty charges.

Judge Jimmylee Gray entered not guilty pleas for Sharon Nichols 43, and Terri Sutton, 47. If convicted of the misdemeanor, they could get a year in jail.

The women declined to comment afterward, but their lawyers said the operators intend to fight the charges.

"We look forward to coming to court and defending this case in the proper forum," said Sutton's lawyer, David Lee.

No police car was sent after Nichols took the first call on Feb. 20. The boy then called again three hours later, and Sutton sent police out to discipline the child and inform the parent that the youngster was dialing 911, prosecutors said.

When police finally arrived, 46-year-old Sherrill Turner was dead.

Disciplinary action against the operators was pending and could range from suspension without pay to dismissal, police said.

The difference between this lady's job and say, you who work at Best Buy, is that when you make a conscience descision to neglect a customer because you don't think they have money, you lose a customer. She made conscience descision not to send an officer because she thought it was a prank. I am sure this woman has heard her share of prank calls as well as real ones and made her descision based on that. Even though her descision was the wrong one this time, how many other times had she saved the tax payers dollars by not sending out police, fire or rescue to pranks because she fielded them well. She may have made a mistake this time, reprimand her and send a basket of flowers to the funeral.

How do we not know if the lady was already dead when the boy made the call. If so the boy should be sued for not calling in time. What does the morgue say? Has the Obit already come out with cause and time of death. I'm with Dg on this one, I think the boy killed her to get the gold and then called it to 911, that's why he was so calm he didn't want them to respond.