Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Tao still allow Ladies in??

djmasterweb

Wow, in the napkinnights pic from Thursday night at Tao, it sure looks like they need to work on their ratios. And this is a dance floor shot, scary.

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php?id=175364

Holy sausage fest...

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php?id=175389

And sorry to sound like I'm hating, but what's up with dudes in t-shirts. It's easy to even ratios out if you turn away males who can't throw on some upscale attire...

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php?id=175419

Well my friend....you can certainly do that when you are of the Vegas ELite...The guy in the green shirt is a good friend of mine and is the General Manager for Probably thee most elite bar in Las Vegas right now...The guy in the black shirt is also a really good friend of mine and he works in the Promotions dept. at Tao...And we rock T-Shirts where ever we go cause we can...Not trying to sound like a dick..but you can where what you want where ever you want in that city...because its not what you know its who you know!!

Yup you're right, especially if you're a self appointed member of the elite ;) My post was not meant to disrespect those guys at all (sorry if it came off that way) - It was actually addressing the policy to allow a party to turn into a sausage fest. Looked like 4:1 males to females. Best way to lose a good night when another new spot goes after it.

No your right...its just so funny I actually felt bad for you..You picked thee wrong pic to talk about guys not being allowed to wear t-shirts...lololol...but yeah I looked at the pic as well...and you know Tryst actually has been stealing a lot of the business on thursday nights...perfect example look at the tryst pictures...on spyonvegas.com....also it was a launch party at tao...guaranteed its not always like that...

Your very right...thats cool that you guys enforce the dress code...I have not been to OPM in so long...I can remember I have had fun there but have to many friends that work around the city...so we tend to club hop...

Ive never, to my memory, worn a colored shirt once inside a Vegas club (as opposed to arrival) ... or almost any club in any city. Nor do I ever intend to.

Well, I take that back. I think when I was 18 in NYC trying to look above age and not get carded at Limelight or Mars or something like that.