Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Skribble The Best Dj In The World!

The Guy Is Known World Wide And Has Appeared On Mtv, And Spins On The Country's Largest Radio Station, Does It Getany Better Than That!?!?!? If You Ask Anybody Who Dj Skribble Is They Will All Know, If You Say To Somebody Hey Did U Hear Pual Okenfold They Will Think He Is A Baseball Player Or Something, Go Skribble!

The Guy Is Known World Wide And Has Appeared On Mtv, And Spins On The Country's Largest Radio Station, Does It Getany Better Than That!?!?!? If You Ask Anybody Who Dj Skribble Is They Will All Know, If You Say To Somebody Hey Did U Hear Pual Okenfold They Will Think He Is A Baseball Player Or Something, Go Skribble!

d0025937_14552624.jpg

please do it now

Can I please get some of whatever it is you're on?

not for nothing but skribble killed it on the nocturnal terrace during the WMC... i gotta give him credit for that... i wasnt even expecting him to be there but he sure did turn it out ... i actually thought he did better than JP

:whip2: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

Someone please tell me this is a sick joke!!! PLEASE!!!!

Skribble is actually really good live. ive seen him a few times. it was a few years ago, but he played thumping progressive and tribal. he's doin the mashup thing now but i bet u its nasty cuz hes insane on the decks. he's def one of the better dj's technical wise to come out of this area.

i wouldnt knock him at all. u cant blame him for doin the mtv thing and making a shit load of money. anyone who says that's selling out i sjust bullshit cuz u'd take the deal too if it was prfesented to u. he still can keep it underground, as apparently he displayed in miami.

i would def see him live again, whether hes gonna play house or the mashups. as a dj, i completely respect and admire his skills. i wish i could do the shit he can with nuthin but 2 turntables and a mixer. nothing against the laptop dj's, but i think it takes more skill to do tricks just using records than using computer enhanced efx

Skribble is actually really good live. ive seen him a few times. it was a few years ago, but he played thumping progressive and tribal. he's doin the mashup thing now but i bet u its nasty cuz hes insane on the decks. he's def one of the better dj's technical wise to come out of this area.

i wouldnt knock him at all. u cant blame him for doin the mtv thing and making a shit load of money. anyone who says that's selling out i sjust bullshit cuz u'd take the deal too if it was prfesented to u. he still can keep it underground, as apparently he displayed in miami.

i would def see him live again, whether hes gonna play house or the mashups. as a dj, i completely respect and admire his skills. i wish i could do the shit he can with nuthin but 2 turntables and a mixer. nothing against the laptop dj's, but i think it takes more skill to do tricks just using records than using computer enhanced efx

Don't forget about his GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT, "THE VINYLIZER".

vinylizer_product.jpg

hahahaha!! yea thats a little overboard, but it still doesnt take away any of his credibility.

Definitely. Skribble's a great dj, and probably one of the most versatile. Over the years, I've enjoyed his hip hop and house sets. He may be overly-popular due to his MTV stints and other television appearances, but he's proven himself to be one of the best amongst both the hip hop and house music crowds.

I'll admit i was a big fan of the MDMA series that he and Ant put out

:) I second that.

I favor volume 1 more than the others

281212.jpg

1. Intro 2. OTM (Turn Dis?*$@# Up) 3. Bangin' 4. Shout To The Top 5. The Buildup 6. Freedom 7. Musik Musik Musik 8. I'll House You '98 (Feel Da' Drum Dub) 9. Fright Train 10. Do It Again 11. Totally Fabu 12. What You Do 13. Alright Is Everybody Ready? 14. Music Makers 15. Lift Up The Needle 16. KamaSutra

arrown.gifNotes This is a continuous in-the-mix CD compiled and mixed by DJ Skribble and Anthony Acid Non-Stop Dance;Junior Vasquez, Soul Solution,Kenlou & More

Exactly he is VERSATILE!!! Can do many differet things, unlike those other one dimensional dj's!

True, the last Dj that influenced me with Rap music and Underground House music was Junior Vasquez. He used to play HIP HOP music at Sound Factory 27th Street on Fridays for an all straight heterosexual 16 years old and up crowd, and Underground House music on Saturdays.That was back in the days of early 1990's. Very in the HOOD on both nights of all kinds of people! The same drama as now at Hip Hop parties. Stabbings, I want your girlfriend guy fights, Get your hands off my man female fights. But they were good parties regardless, and the Hip Hop parties ended because of those issues and police involvement. Somethings never change.

Junior hasn't hit Hip Hop in sometime but I am sure he can turn the tables if he wanted to. BET on cable television always seems to plug Junior's parties once in a while.

not for nothing but skribble killed it on the nocturnal terrace during the WMC... i gotta give him credit for that... i wasnt even expecting him to be there but he sure did turn it out ... i actually thought he did better than JP

definitely an amazing set on the nocturnal terrace, dude blew me away that morning!

skribbles is a great DJ ..

from his metropolis days in Queens when he rocked every week and showed off some of the sickest scratching skills in hip hop I have ever seen ..

then to my first time I seen him spin House, when i did not expect much ...he destroyed RA in las vegas...

he fell off for a bit, but recently I heard him on the terrace before JP in Miami and he rocked again ...many will testify ..

most of you who diss him , diss cause of the MTV thing.....but just goes to show you how stupid haterz are, this is his career, his lifestyle, and he made tons of money off that ....I think he opting for that over gigs at nightclubs make a little more sense......but can't expect everyone to get that .

What's really wrong is saying "Scribble is the best DJ in the world". I mean, come on: Tenaglia is the best DJ in the world, everyone knows that :)

Seriously, don't you think it's hard to accept a statement like this? Why would people who like EDM and don't like hip-top consider a guy who has a reputation as a hip-hop / MTV / KTU or whatever personality the best DJ in the world?

I only heard Scribble once in the Casbah Club in AC. The opening DJ played house and trance, everyone had a great time, then Scribble came out with his hip-hop set and ruined the party.