Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding dress alterations...

Guest onisakura

Guest onisakura

Ok one of the girls in my office is getting married in a few months and is having a hard time finding a place that will alter her wedding dress. Its a Vera Wang that she got at a sample sale so the places she went to won't touch it. If anyone knows of a very reputable place that she might have it altered, a seamstress, tailor etc, please let me know!

Thanks...

I guess the moral of the story is: don't buy wedding dresses at a sample sale. More trouble than her savings are worth. Another moral: marry a guy who can afford a great wedding dress :)

Seems like Howie is a little shy today, so let me ask a question for him: is your friend hot and Asian? If so, it's not too late to change her plans ;)

Guest onisakura
I guess the moral of the story is: don't buy wedding dresses at a sample sale. More trouble than her savings are worth. Another moral: marry a guy who can afford a great wedding dress :)

Seems like Howie is a little shy today, so let me ask a question for him: is your friend hot and Asian? If so, it's not too late to change her plans ;)

Well if i could get a Vera Wang for $800 id certainly get it too. And judging by the 2.5 carat rock on her finger im sure he's more than able to afford it.

Guest onisakura
Does she know the color and the clarity of that rock ;) ??

Im not sure. She's a staten island girl, knows good quality BUT she's not pretentious.

Guest onisakura

Yeah ive met a few....but she's chill. And thank you for your help, she's gonna go to their Vera Wang sample sale and get some shoes then talk to their consultants about the talioring. Much obliged.

Guest onisakura
vera wang... wow... my sister went to a place on long island if she is willing to travel and i know of a really good woman on long island who works on peices like chanel.

Let me know! At this point, im sure she'll go almost anywhere.

Let me know! At this point, im sure she'll go almost anywhere.

eek i tried to look up the #'s for you but i can't find them... its too late now to ask her... one is in hunington right by the mall... the woman i know is in syosset, her name is mariana she's on jackson ave... i only have her house number, if you can find it though 411... tell her you found out about her through sharon at cardilani.... i'll try to remember to get the numbers for you.. send me a pm to remind me.