Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serge Devant

ALCHEMY NIGHTCLUB PRESENTS

NYC'S OWN DJ SERGE DEVANT LIVE FOR A 3 HOUR DJ SET.

WWW.ALCHEMYNIGHTCLUB.COM FOR COMPLETE PARTY INFO . WWW.SERGEDEVANT FOR ARTIST INFO

18+ TO PARTY 21+ FOR OPEN BAR TIL MIDNIGHT... TOP SHELF OPEN BAR ALL NIGHT IS AVAILABLE FOR $25 INCLUDING COVER AND TOP SHELF OPEN BAR ALL NIGHT

ALCHEMY NIGHTCLUB 223 COLLEGE ST NEW HAVEN CT 06510 203-777-9400 UNDER 45 MINUTES FROM EVERYWHERE.. IF YOU NEED QUALITY HOTELS FOR CHEAP FOR THE NIGHT SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL GET YOU HOOKED UP FOR OUR RATE

SERGEDEVANTBACKweb.jpg

I think serge is awesome and have alot of fun when he spins, but I'm a little confused. Open bar until midnight, with special drink prices, until midnight. So its open bar till midnight, then open bar if you pay 25$, but still you have to pay, for drinks at the open bar?

Open bar is til midnight for everyone 21+.. thats well drinks.. you pay $7 cover to enter and it includes that.. during open bar drinks cost a penny

If you want to choose the TOP SHELF OPEN BAR ALL NIGHT you pay a $25 cover.. that is it then you get TOP SHELF drinks for a penny all night (grey goose ....and so on) the $25 includes the $7 cover .. so for $18 more you get all the top shelf liquor you can handle.. its definitely the way to go if you drink top shelf.. for Ladies it will probably be $20 for the top shelf special that will be decided before the night starts.

for people that like hip hop there is 2 hip hop rooms in this club as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Serge is the best opening DJ for all the big trance DJs.... saw him headline at Avalon, he got too drunk and was terrible for 3 hours.... trainwreck after trainwreck.... keep the vodka away from him, damn russian! hhaaha