Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Regardless of what people think of JP

he def does play good tracks, rayrays talks mad shit you prob never even been to a jp party

Ok, so why don't you list some of these great tracks that JP plays? Last I heard, he was playing the same junk he always plays (Women Beat Their Men, Kemical, Deep Throat, In Your Eyes, Let the Sunshine In, GTI, etc. etc.)

Can you honestly say that it's worth $50 to hear that music when you can got and see DJs who are much more talented for half that price? F'n Sasha and Digweed was $50, and they are two of the most talented and famous DJs in the world. JP is a local talent whose living off his glory days which were over about 5 years ago.

JP HAS LOST HIS SWAGGER , HE DOES NOT DO SETS LIKE HE USE 2, STILL THE TRACKS HE SPIN ARE HOT, I SUPPORT MY LOCAL DJ THAT THE BOTTOMLINE JP IS A NYC LEGEND ..LET KEEP IT THAT WAY :)

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JERZEBOI732

hes been playin the same 20-30 tracks every party, not including accas or keys for the past 6 yrs

cant wait till the playlist threads pop up on sun:

boots

gti keys

paula cole

pressurize

i swear i heard kemical.................

exactly... lol u see people post like the same 5 id's thats like 20-30 minutes of music.. wtf u think he's playing for the rest of the 10 - 15 hours

JP can loop one track for like 30 mins., so your logic doesn't make much sense.

JP can loop one track for like 30 mins., so your logic doesn't make much sense.

oh brother.. i forgot this board is like h.s... take what i said for what is said and not what u want it to say.. the reason u people hear the same 5 songs in reviews is because they cant ID anything else.. thanks have a nice day

JP IS A LOCAL LEGAND HERE IN NYC< HALF YOU GUYS ON THIS BOARD THEY POEPLE IN YOUR LOCAL STORE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU..SO DONT HATE..

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JERZEBOI732

Engrish please? And what kind of retard posts his myspace link in every post? Take a look in a mirror dude, no one that matters wants to be your friend. Holy shit, this board gets dumber and dumber each day.

lets hear GTI for the 23,444,033 time ..........when is JP going to realize that its time to move on......god damn i mean this guy plays all the same stuff and the only thing new he plays are the afterhours tech tracks which sound more like a keyboard being slammed against a wall. But by that time no one cares because the only people left are the usuall crackheads that are there simply to get fucked up and not the music.

wurd i mean PACHA is gonna collect easy money from everyone who will pay and they will call the cops themselves at 1am and have the place shutdown and save money on their electricity bill,hehe.

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA. That would be interesting if it happened. LOL. They also wouldnt pay JP the 25K he is asking for either. Be like heres some meth, get lost.

oh brother.. i forgot this board is like h.s... take what i said for what is said and not what u want it to say.. the reason u people hear the same 5 songs in reviews is because they cant ID anything else.. thanks have a nice day

I'm not going to list 30 different tracks to try and make the point that his music sucks. And the fact that you think 5 tracks = 20 to 30 minutes of music for JP shows that you have no clue that he tends to loop shit for a really long time. The worst of his music are probably his own productions which you know are bad since no other djs ever play them. I'm talking about GTI, Excuse Me Senor, In Your Eyes, etc. etc. He could throw on a f'n Louie DeVito Megamix and the JP crowd would say that it was awesome. Fact is that his music has steadily gone downhill over the past 5 years. Ask any old JP/SF fan and they will agree w/ you.