Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STACEY PULLEN at CIELO MAY 1st!!!!!

Last time i got to check him out was TOO long ago like 04 in ikon/exit/whatever it was stacey pullen + kevin saunderson.. one of my top 5 best nights musically. the place was dead, in the entire place like 40 people TOPS.. a shame.

Last time i got to check him out was TOO long ago like 04 in ikon/exit/whatever it was stacey pullen + kevin saunderson.. one of my top 5 best nights musically. the place was dead, in the entire place like 40 people TOPS.. a shame.

Wow, that's pretty sad indeed. But why on earth would they play there? I think those DJs are not advertised to the right crowd when they go to those places. It makes much more sense to have them play at Cielo or a club with a more musically sophisticated crowd. Because you are right, they will bring people to an amazing musical high.

40 people in Exit?? Wow...

Yes, aside from the people for the hiphop. the red room was closed also if i recall, so 40 people on the main floor and i came with 10 of them and ran into another 6 or so from parties. the music was so so so good.

if i remember it was a godskitchen event

Yes, aside from the people for the hiphop. the red room was closed also if i recall, so 40 people on the main floor and i came with 10 of them and ran into another 6 or so from parties. the music was so so so good.

you are correct, that was a godskitchen event, i was there too, i was with the other 5 people or so in the back of the club ... by the stage ... really an amazing night of music ... also i agree with the wink killed the vibe @ ps1 after he took over for pullen .... it should have been the other way around! How the fuck are you going to have wink close for pullen ... horrible! but this will be fucking amazing!

jeff mills 4/29 @ pacha

stacey pull 5/1 @ cielo ...

man o' man so much techno goodness!!!!!!!

don't think i don't read this board brotha..lol.

and it wasn't 40 people - at least.....73 or so :)

pullen is SICK! this is a def on the calendar.

Guest onisakura
you are correct, that was a godskitchen event, i was there too, i was with the other 5 people or so in the back of the club ... by the stage ... really an amazing night of music ... also i agree with the wink killed the vibe @ ps1 after he took over for pullen .... it should have been the other way around! How the fuck are you going to have wink close for pullen ... horrible! but this will be fucking amazing!

jeff mills 4/29 @ pacha

stacey pull 5/1 @ cielo ...

man o' man so much techno goodness!!!!!!!

Had to be on the weekend that im outta town. :( Those two would have been must sees for me!!

don't think i don't read this board brotha..lol.

and it wasn't 40 people - at least.....73 or so :)

pullen is SICK! this is a def on the calendar.

73?!?! maaaaaaaaybe in the ientire place.. the main floor was DEAD

lol

Regardless im excited for him at cielo :)

• 2 weeks later...