Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY's was a F**kin JOKE LAST NIGHT!!!!!

GOT THERE AT LIKE 1... there was about 50 people inside.. Which was HORRIBLE!! THE MUSIC WAS CRAPPY.. half the place was close... VIP lounge was a JOKE.. ROXY's LAST NIGHT WAS JOKE.. I CANT BELIEVE IN NYC THERE IS A CLUB.. that at 2 am HAS ABOUT 20 people in it (which can hold 2200 people )..and the Main dance is closed and only the VIP lounge was open.. which had about 10 people in IT. Its Unforunate NYC has some many Shitty Clubs and Shitty Dj's.

--DO U KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO FUCK COCAINE?-- cwm23.gifcwm24.gifcwm23.gifcwm24.gifcwm23.gif

Originally posted by jonathanny:

GOT THERE AT LIKE 1... there was about 50 people inside.. Which was HORRIBLE!! THE MUSIC WAS CRAPPY.. half the place was close... VIP lounge was a JOKE.. ROXY's LAST NIGHT WAS JOKE.. I CANT BELIEVE IN NYC THERE IS A CLUB.. that at 2 am HAS ABOUT 20 people in it (which can hold 2200 people )..and the Main dance is closed and only the VIP lounge was open.. which had about 10 people in IT. Its Unforunate NYC has some many Shitty Clubs and Shitty Dj's.

--DO U KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO FUCK COCAINE?-- cwm23.gifcwm24.gifcwm23.gifcwm24.gifcwm23.gif

ok i can't help but NOTICE, YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT ANYPLACE... MAYBE IF SOME OF YOU, like tryed worrying about THE MUSIC, and less about the GUIDO THATS ACTUALLY HAVING A GOOD TIME.. AND STOP DOING SO MANY GOD DAMN DRUGS, YOU WOULD ENJOY YOURSELF THERE! MAYBE THE VIBE SUCKS SO MUCH BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUNNIN THROUGH CLUBS BASHING THEM ALL THE TIME!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

ok i can't help but NOTICE, YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT ANYPLACE... MAYBE IF SOME OF YOU, like tryed worrying about THE MUSIC, and less about the GUIDO THATS ACTUALLY HAVING A GOOD TIME.. AND STOP DOING SO MANY GOD DAMN DRUGS, YOU WOULD ENJOY YOURSELF THERE! MAYBE THE VIBE SUCKS SO MUCH BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUNNIN THROUGH CLUBS BASHING THEM ALL THE TIME!

have to interject on behalf of jonathonny, being as i talk to him occasionally and

he doesn't do drugs

this whole "maybe you should stop doing so much drugs" respose is getting a little annoying. people who don't even know others are saying that which is ridiculous.

just my $.02

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

OK.. first of all.. LIPmylipz.. I DONT DO DRUGS.. and how do u not me to bash a place that is EMPTY!! and closes its main Dance floor at 2am.. U JOKIN GIRL!! u must be a comedian because i know u would be pretty pissed if u paid 20 dollars for nothin!!

PFloyd he knows what the deal is.. HE IS A TRUE JOhnny Vicious FAn.. and he was what i am talkin about .. peace out man!!

I don't even understand Y u went to Roxy last night...Twilo was off the hook last night..S&D Xmas party..how could u expect anyone go to roxy? Just b/c roxy blows that doesn't mean all nyc clubs & DJ's are shitty!

U can't compare Roxy to Twilo....Twilo is in a league of its own

*btw Roxy used to be good back in the day(2yrs ago)...i highly doubt the party will be as good as it once was. cwm11.gif

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 12-23-2000).]

Oh hey guys ..btw yuo might want to question the validity of his statements...because...according to him he was at roxy AND sf last night at the same time (check my thread)....so maybe we should all go back to 1st grade and play the quiet game with him...

------------------

blast.gif MEGA HIGHMZ x4armor.art

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by highmay:

Oh hey guys ..btw yuo might want to question the validity of his statements...because...according to him he was at roxy AND sf last night at the same time (check my thread)....so maybe we should all go back to 1st grade and play the quiet game with him...

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not exactly unheard of that ppl go to 2 clubs in one night..

Ok.. Mr. Hot shot aka Highway.. first of all if u would be able to read.. which i hope they taught u in the first grade.. i WAS AT roxys at 1 till about 3 then around 3 i came to sf.. Sorry man.. but some of us..can go to more than one club in my night. Its Unforunate u arent on that level man. Peace!!

--Do u know how it feels to fuck on Cocaine?--

I can't believe u went to ROXY last night that was stupid next time u better go to TWILO with me and my friends and join us into a journey to a place only SASHA and DIGWEED can take you.

ps..........OH YEAH.......THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE............."TO FUCK ON COCAINE"

it's all your fault unless u are a tourist.. don't u know Roxy has been dead lately and nobody goes there anymore? where have u been? the only people who go there nowadays are either misinformed tourists or homeboys like yourself.

on friday nite, you goto twilo,exit,LL or even webster hall for big parties.. not roxy.

maybe you need to get out more.

Originally posted by jonathanny:

OK.. first of all.. LIPmylipz.. I DONT DO DRUGS.. and how do u not me to bash a place that is EMPTY!! and closes its main Dance floor at 2am.. U JOKIN GIRL!! u must be a comedian because i know u would be pretty pissed if u paid 20 dollars for nothin!!

PFloyd he knows what the deal is.. HE IS A TRUE JOhnny Vicious FAn.. and he was what i am talkin about .. peace out man!!