Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new york

koeni

Hi :)

Without knowing anything more about you, unless you don't like house music, you should check out Cielo. It is definitely a very nice club, which is definitely less pretentious than "trendy" places that people refer to as "nice clubs".

However if you're a girl, then your clubbing experience in NYC would mostly depend on who you're going with. So feel free to post your pic, and we'll see what else can we recommend :)

• 4 weeks later...

Doom, my young friend :) I do work for McKinsey, so take my advise. Using my techniques to improve your success with women won't work for you.

Just accept the fact that you're gay! So come out of your closet, get yourself a boyfriend and live the rest of your miserable life as an honest person. Good luck, my little girl, and be sure to use shitloads of lubricant :)

Doom, my young friend :) I do work for McKinsey, so take my advise. Using my techniques to improve your success with women won't work for you.

So are you a part of the janitor's union? I hear they start you off at a sick $11/hour. Or do you clean toilets for Ecuadorian pay-scale?

Where did you go undergrad?