Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello

Hi am brand new here, it's like almost but not quite my first time posting here. I am looking for a cheap Russian mail order bride. Are there any here? I'm part Russian and few more things, and I am rich. If you are Russian, Latin, Brazillian, or Asian, have dark hair and an ample bossom and ain't high maintainance, send photo and measurements to my MySpace inbox. Thank you, and I look forward to marrying you.

Well - some of my friends who got fed up with the dating scene in New York went the mail order bride way. Based on what they told me, your biggest challenge would be finding a Russian who is dark-haired, because most Russian mail order brides are blonde; for example:

rb2.jpg

If you agree to marry a blonde, then there are good news. When it comes to bottoms, you can definitely take your pick :) How about this one:

rb1.jpg

However if you insist that you want a dark-haired bride, then you'll likely have to settle for her having gray or blue eyes. Those women are Slavic after all, so it's in their genes. This seems to be a prime example:

rb3.jpg

Unfortunately "cheap" or "ain't high maintenance" is nearly impossible to satisfy. Mail-order brides are usually used to their sugar daddies spoiling them rotten. Even though Russia is now democratic and capitalist, Russian mail-order brides still believe, however naive it is, that everyone is America is filthy rich and that gold grows on trees here. However if you really are rich, then you'd buy an incredibly real illusion of marrying the love of your life. So enjoy while it lasts - on average it lasts for a year or two, they usually find themselves better deals by the time they get their green cards :(

After all if you still want to try mail-order brides, then try this site: www.jduero.ru

Well - some of my friends who got fed up with the dating scene in New York went the mail order bride way. Based on what they told me, your biggest challenge would be finding a Russian who is dark-haired, because most Russian mail order brides are blonde; for example:

rb2.jpg

If you agree to marry a blonde, then there are good news. When it comes to bottoms, you can definitely take your pick :) How about this one:

rb1.jpg

However if you insist that you want a dark-haired bride, then you'll likely have to settle for her having gray or blue eyes. Those women are Slavic after all, so it's in their genes. This seems to be a prime example:

rb3.jpg

Unfortunately "cheap" or "ain't high maintenance" is nearly impossible to satisfy. Mail-order brides are usually used to their sugar daddies spoiling them rotten. Even though Russia is now democratic and capitalist, Russian mail-order brides still believe, however naive it is, that everyone is America is filthy rich and that gold grows on trees here. However if you really are rich, then you'd buy an incredibly real illusion of marrying the love of your life. So enjoy while it lasts - on average it lasts for a year or two, they usually find themselves better deals by the time they get their green cards :(

After all if you still want to try mail-order brides, then try this site: www.jduero.ru

LMFAO.. :laugh2:

Keeping her in the closet won't work. Without fresh air and sunlight, Russian brides lose their attractive appearance very fast. Simply cutting off her access to the internet may be better.

Some russian mail order brides live in small towns in upstate New York or Pennsylvania. There are no clubs in those areas where men can find wives, so they mail order wives from Russia. After a few weeks, wives become bored and go to the same sites where they found their husbands to find friends. From there it's common wisdom: friends make best lovers. Internet friends make best second husbands :)

Guest gabo
rumor has it that gabo keeps a russian mail order bride in his closet no?
no, I keep her in my trunk so now she goes everywhere I go.

Really? Shows how little I know about my heritage. I'd thought dark haired women were common in Russia. I'd better stick with Latin or Asian mail order brides then. Thanks for the info. :)

rb2.jpg

rb1.jpg

rb3.jpg