Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE BEEN TO CLUBS IN SOUTH BEACH?

hEY,,,I am big clubgoer to both twilo and i love vinyl. But this <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years </a> i am goin down to miami for NYE. Has anyone been to crobar, 320, space, level? just trying to figure my night out and would appreciate some help from my fello new yorkers. ok..thanks..

------------------

DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO ONE WATCHING

you'll probably wanna go to space if your looking to get pretty banged up and bounce around in a few different atmospheres. 320 took over the spot that used to be bar room and its good there too, a bit classier than space. crobar gets packed and its fabulous, kind of a happy medium between 320 and space. the music is good and the people are pretty banged up but not sloppy retarded. level is okay, but i wouldn't do it for NYE. liquid flipped over to a hip hop crowd, and i don't even think its good for that. groove jet has closed down, but i believe its only a temporary thing, when i left a few weeks ago it still wasn't open yet. living room is good, but its SMALL. anyway, you shouldn't have a problem if you wait to make your plans till you're down there. happy <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years</a> !

Hey borkinj... SoBe has a lot of sh*t to offer, but unfortunately, this year there's nothing SUPERB going on for NYE... There are defenetely some wild parties goin on, but as far as big dj talent ... None! cwm10.gif Check out the Miami board, where there is a thread on the events for NYE.. I defenetely Reccomend Space, Defenetely Crobar, and maybe Level. There are some other spots u might wanna check out, like Shadow Lounge, as long as George Acosta is not playin.. I heard they re-did the place, new set up and besides there's always beautiful girlz there!! cwm35.gif Liquid is closed.. even the hip-hop crowd faded away, 320 is also a good option, but overall, there's gonna be plenty of places to choose from... I hope u have a good time in FL, I'm there right now... hehehehe cwm1.gif PM me if u want further detail or just some local advice hehehe cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Crobar is wack I went there on a friday (memorial day wkend) I forgot who was spinnin anyway after "science fiction"...the muzik stoppped & "whoa!" came on!!! cwm10.gif

Shadow Lounge is the "Twilo" of Sobe...George Acosta is AWESOME! All the other clubs aren't about the muzik/dancing..they're trendy, fashions shows... Definately GO TO SPACE for afterhours...opens @ 5. Resident DJ Edgar V is really good. Have a great time....ugh I love sobe!

Since I live in Miami, FL, and I am a fellow New Yorker. These are my recommendations for NYE:

1)Shadow Lounge: They will have Techno Club DJ’s spinning; along with George Acosta. Music is mostly trance. Plenty of energy, and a good vibe.

2) Crobar - Will be featuring Eddie X (local) spinning Progressive house,and Trance. The crowd on a typical Saturday night is good. Vibe gets a little better as the night progresses, and people loosen up a bit ….

3) Space - Their on my sh*t list right now; because of some of their ridiculous rules. However, they have a great line up of local DJ’s David Padilla, Edgar V, etc. The early evening crowd for the most part is very reserved. . But the Crowd and the vibe goes off for after-hours (5:00am). Almost seems like you’re in another club.

Well hope that helps you bro. Hit me up with a PM if you need more details No”Major”talent this year, but plenty of good local talent.

Happy Holiday’s !!!

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

So it's basically just another club night in Miami. No big djs coming to town... What's up with that? Are the promoters down there getting cheap? They could've atleast have gotten someone decent to play at one of the clubs instead of the same ol talent they have every weekend.

There's not much going on up here either. Tenaglia at Vinyl is the only interesting lineup.

Went to South Beach in April.... Had a fantastic time at LEVEL. Huge place.. decent music (still doesn't hold a candle to NYC Clubs)... You'll have a good time though..

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com