Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Sides of Wonderland...

For all yall that attended what did u think of the night???

I personally had a very good time, good music, good ppl, and good atmosphere, and carmine in the bunny costume was great lmao...j/p bro...

o and btw whos got the sickest beatz???? ill tell u who, Cee's got the sickest f*ckin beats...

-chris

For all yall that attended what did u think of the night???

I personally had a very good time, good music, good ppl, and good atmosphere, and carmine in the bunny costume was great lmao...j/p bro...

o and btw whos got the sickest beatz???? ill tell u who, Cee's got the sickest f*ckin beats...

-chris

LOL!! yea it was an success in my book!! I will post the video of the show later!! It came out real good!! DJ dubzzz turned it out last night as the opener. He has a very solid career in his future.. His trasck selection was awsome and he dropped some nasty new bombs at the end of his set!! Great job!! Johnny stylez then came on and did a great job aswell. party ended about 530am.. OK ill will post video later. must get a nap in me. LOL New jersey crew. although i was stressed to al hell yesterday.. i truly appriciated your company. next i will not work and just enjoy the party!! Tony you are the man!! ur ideas for this party were amazing!! i truly enjoyed working with u on this party!! look forward to doin it again!! Cee the beats u continue to get are top notch bro.. Much Love to the whole crew.. everyone really worked very hard for this party!! good times!!

great night last night or this morning .......some sick ass beats got played

and the live show was hott

by the way carmine ......nice job in the show last night ...good shit

vibe part 3 continunes in April with "Adam and Eve party"

Thanks for all who attended and I Appreciate the help that I recieved. Johnny did his thing and the show was a success. All my dancers performed well and the place was jumping. But overall Im glad you all enjoyed my show. Everyone there was very nice and courteous to each other and the vibe was city-like. So, here it comes...... the next party is scheduled in June, not april as conrad said. more performances, more decorations, and of course more johnny stylez. This is the beginning of a new era in Long Island for all the house heads. Vibe is a great venue and we will be expanding our horizons as johnny gets bigger, and the shows get crazier. Thank you again for all that came out and supported , especially my Fiancee Desiree who made this whole show possible, and of course carmine, (what's really good w/ T.G.I fridays bro?) who came through in the clutch. Joei is the shit and she is our new performer. love you all and get ready for:

"Temptation" and adam and eve story by the Johnny stylez team

No doubt. I saw you up there, didn't wanna bother you, but then I don't think I saw you the rest of the night. Next time. def.

yea next time, i was there till closing after my opening set finished, i was all over the place. send me a pm lemme kno what u thought of my set. later