Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone for clubbing?

hwalsh2004

Hi. I just moved to LA from New York and I would love some suggestions for the best harder-faster dance clubs. I love trance/house music and venues where I can converge with the music and just dance. I am familiar with the UK dance scene (I can't believe that the Fridge was just raided. I used to hang at their after parties after Brixton Academy). Fav. DJ's incl. Oakenfold, Tiesto, Phil Reynolds, Sasha, Digweed, BK, Johnathan Peters, Sander K., etc. So sad I missed the global gathering in Miami this year. Would love to get a group together who enjoys my type of music for a night out...

Hi there! Thanks for your reply, but I was actually looking for clubbing tips/suggestions in the Los Angeles area. I am very familiar with the NY scene but unfortunately I'm now 3,000 miles away chillin on the Westside. I see that Sandra Collins is spinning in San Diego at the end of the month. I'll just move my posting to the Los Angeles thread to avoid future confusion.