Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hottest Poolside Party to hit Jersey so far in 2006...AZTEC, Coming May 21& 22!!!

Being as Aztec is where i do most of my summer drinking I encourage all the divas to stay home so I can get my drinks faster. I think I'm coming directly from mansion to sleep on a pool chair.

This is some funny shit ......a wanna be southbeach party @ the Aztec the oasis in the Cesspool Seaside. Be a crackhead with the Real Crackheads that call the Aztec home most of the year do to rent subsidies. The Aztec overlooks the beautiful boardwalk filled with White Trash and the hypodermic filled sands of the Green Atlantic ....Nooses will be available at the door to Hang yourself

Wow you are going from Mansion in Brick to sleep in a pool chair at the Aztec

Not exactly like coming from Space to the Shelbourne but i am sure everyone will get the same feeling

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some funny shit ......a wanna be southbeach party @ the Aztec the oasis in the Cesspool Seaside. Be a crackhead with the Real Crackheads that call the Aztec home most of the year do to rent subsidies. The Aztec overlooks the beautiful boardwalk filled with White Trash and the hypodermic filled sands of the Green Atlantic ....Nooses will be available at the door to Hang yourself

Not exactly like coming from Space to the Shelbourne but i am sure everyone will get the same feeling

hotel is closed in the winter...gas prices are gonna be high gotta save the $$ lol

hotel is closed in the winter...gas prices are gonna be high gotta save the $$ lol

LOL i feel ya prime ...........anyway good luck with the party

btw i think the gas thing is going to have a major affect on the jersey shore this year dont want to be a doom and gloomer but i think its reality

OH so being a Miami crack head is a good thing but a seaside crack head is bad....your pathetic...I think the party is a great idea with some terrific talent...make sure you stop by so I can throw you in the pool.....

with gas prices, will be taking the train every now and then to Belmar etc. I wish the North Jersey Coast extended down to Seaside.

As they say Car Pool if you can and split the gas with your friends!!

fuking $4.50 a gallon...we should put sadaam back in charge..so waht a few people got tourtured...atleast we dont get tourtured in our econemy now...

LOL i feel ya prime ...........anyway good luck with the party

btw i think the gas thing is going to have a major affect on the jersey shore this year dont want to be a doom and gloomer but i think its reality

nah 100% it did last year as well....gas did hurt all of the shore spots

ps not my party i am just djing...they actually clean the pool so its not bad lol

OH so being a Miami crack head is a good thing but a seaside crack head is bad....your pathetic...I think the party is a great idea with some terrific talent...make sure you stop by so I can throw you in the pool.....

did i condone being a crackhead of any sort as being ok? i dont think i did so now lets get to the point of comparing Miami , the hotels in Miami , the weather in Miami to Seaside do you want to stop now ???

and it was a joke Re fucking Lax no wonder why you cant just have one drink when you go out.................(that was another joke)

did i condone being a crackhead of any sort as being ok? i dont think i did so now lets get to the point of comparing Miami , the hotels in Miami , the weather in Miami to Seaside do you want to stop now ???

and it was a joke Re fucking Lax no wonder why you cant just have one drink when you go out.................(that was another joke)

No I am saying it is what it is....and nice to have something different in SSH then the same old stupid white party etc...everyone has to bash SSH all the time but yet people still come...not everyone can go to Miami...no its nto the same as SSH but SSH still is a lot of fun...its all abotu who u surround yourself with...I have been to both SOBE and SSH and hands down I have had better times in SSH b/c I am with all my friends

COME ON MAN..U KNOW THIS IS THE JERSEY SHORE AND..

JOHNNY MARCS COMMENT WAS

"BEST POOL PARTY ON THE JERSEY SHORE"..

NOT MIAMI...NOT ISTAMBUL..BUT THE JERSEY SHORE..

AS FOR MUSIC BEING THE SAME I WILL GUARANTEE..MY SET ISNT THE SAME AS ANY ONE ELSE... WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME UP ON MY BET...INFACT I WILL NOT PLAY 1 SONG ANYONE ELSE WILL PLAY...

Exaclty, thanks Prime. Jersey is just that JERSEY. It isn't SoBe and never will be. This is a great line-up for what it is, industry people and club heads just alike. Everyone is friends and this will be a blast considering it is a 2 Day event and most people will have a hotel room at the venue! Let's just hope for great weather, if not we do have tents and ther eis a huge inside bar aswell....Thanks for all the support from everyone!

thats just a dump comment to make. as a dj, you dont go saying something like that. everyone playing at the party is a good dj for what they do.

excellent points. If the Flyer had DJs Bob Frank and Jon Henry on bill playing at this party, it would be a different story

OH please u just be there...u NEVER come out anymore...I am sure u will be hooked up!!!

I never take that for granted,even when i used to hang out.

I do see myself making the trip over for this though.

ps..I feel so dirty(in a good way) when you yell at me.. LOL

I never take that for granted,even when i used to hang out.

I do see myself making the trip over for this though.

ps..I feel so dirty(in a good way) when you yell at me.. LOL

I know u like it that's why I did it..LOL...no just be there damn it!!!

i have Sunday days off this summer...fisrt time 15 years...