Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cinco de Mayo - a rare treat (CHUCK LOVE)

lavosdeldiablo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.chucklove.com

couple sets on his site right now...one studio and one live w/live vox and instruments from last year some time...they are of the more groovy sound, but Chuck can play a range of styles. Its that live element that just captivates people when he starts playing the tumpet and singing live...its a great time.

Also check out Chuck's myspace page...he has tracks posted as well that will give a good idea of his range...from groovy to straight up FUNK!

http://www.myspace.com/chucklove909

122837434_l.gif

696212778_l.jpg

Tomorrow night the musical circus begins!!

Get those guestlist requests in for Free admission before Midnight...only $5 bucks after...and lets not forget...$3 DOLLA HOLLA ON PRESINDENTES and a BUCK MORE FOR CORONA....da dunt duna dunt da dun-ta...da dunt duna duna da....da dunt duna dunt da dun-ta...da dunt duna duna da....TEQUILA!!!!

Last night's party at Blue was amazing, everyone was all out in full force, lots of familiar faces, full house...all djs were on the money, I danced my ass off...it was a celebration bitches!!!

:aright:

Chuck Love's set was like nothing I had ever seen before, pulling out a french horn, that's like a jazz mini trumpet, playing electric and acoustic guitars over the tracks...everyone's faces were all in amazement as this guy did his thing...very versatile and talented, you know what I mean...a beast!

:eek:

I am one to welcome progress and I think it's great that the downtown area is developing but there's no way in the world that a big club can re-create the kind of vibe that I saw last night, because there's no way.

:clap:

Cheers to everyone that made it happen, glad I went!

:beer:

there's no way in the world that a big club can re-create the kind of vibe that I saw last night, because there's no way.

I am convinced of that, because you provided strong enough evidence that it simply can't be disputed.

We now know that this is true:

there's no way in the world that a big club can re-create the kind of vibe that I saw last night,

Because of the following undisputable evidence:

because there's no way

Goof job, Professor Funk! :aright:

I am convinced of that, because you provided strong enough evidence that it simply can't be disputed.

We now know that this is true:

Because of the following undisputable evidence:

Goof job, Professor Funk! :aright:

perhaps I sould empasize on why there's no way, because there's fucking way...right?

:rofl: